Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    I wonder how many illegals, and legal family of illegals voted for McCain in Florida.

I bet they won the election for him. People can say they are not voting on immigration, but they are. Florida is full of legal and illegal immigrants that want their Free American Ride. They are taking over the state, driving out retirees, with high taxes and corruptness.

The rest of the country will follow, state by state, if we let it.

Independent Illegals... And how many of those wealthy "Snowbirds" will fly back to thier home state & Vote again?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It's going to be Clinton or McCain or Obama as the new president. In other words, we are screwed. It seems the only things on these three creeps minds is amnesty. Why? Don't they care about Americans anymore?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Unless someone NEW steps in, like Lou Dobbs!!! And you can forget about Bloomberg...he supports amnesty!

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Quote(The problem is most voters do not watch the news so they do not know any detailed info on the candidates. Most voters are too busy watching junk TV like American Idol or Oprah.)Quote

I think perhaps people watch the network news about 15 mins from time to time but it is so bias it would be hard to determine truth from their broadcast.

All in all I believe that the average American is more uninformed about the world then in previous years when we did not have so much communication, or the other option people are not as bright, that may offend some but after working 40+ years the last few I worked we hired many young kids high school and college while they could speak will and had high opinions of themselves in truth they were very unproductive for at least 2-3 years of training basic business and I do mean very simple things.

In my opinion our schools have failed we have raised people who consume but have very few ideas. I understand all are not like this but enough that it is harmful to our society.
    Just what the government wants.....ignorance, complacency and mass consumerism!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    To paraphrase what I heard Pat Buchannon say yesterday with a puzzled look on his face: What McCain has said in this campaign is, "The jobs are gone for good, the illegals get to stay, and we're gonna have more wars," and the people of Florida are voting for him!!
    /quote]

All I can figure is there are a lot of senile retirees and anti-Commie Cubans in Florida who voted for "War Hero" McCain, and ignored everything else.
    The problem is most voters do not watch the news so they do not know any detailed info on the candidates. Most voters are too busy watching junk TV like American Idol or Oprah.
    I disagree Jonathan. Most Americans watch too much tv and are being "brainwashed" into believing who is going to be elected president of the U.S. If OLD PEOPLE, STUPID PEOPLE, & UNINFORMED PEOPLE, keep hearing the names Hillary, McCain, Hillary, McCain, Hillary, McCain - ALL DAY LONG- they are going to vote for these screwballs.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just curious, has ANYONE noticed that the States with the biggest Delegate Count, are the States with the largest Illegal Allien problem?
    Gee, I wonder what they are up to?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Just curious, has ANYONE noticed that the States with the biggest Delegate Count, are the States with the largest Illegal Allien problem?
    Gee, I wonder what they are up to?
    Those are also the states that are going to need the most
    scrutiny to prevent and catch voter fraud from illegals voting

The only thing more depressing than McCain winning Florida was one of the exist polls: More than 25% of people who voted for McCain identified illegal immigration as their #1 issue.

Obviously, there's much more work to be done. What's that line from one of our founding fathers about our republic needing an informed electorate in order to survive?

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    The reason people are voting for McCain is because of the war. This is the sentiment that several McCain voters have communicated to me. They feel he has 'war experience', so they vote for him. It is the sole motivating reason I have heard from people who expressed interest in voting for McCain. What is weird is that these folks are normally left-leaning types - I think they have been brow-beaten into supporting the war by various types over the last few years.

I doubt these folks are even aware of McCain's illegal immigration activities. I have convinced several people to not vote for McCain by mentioning his actions on that topic, however - 100% of McCain voters I have encountered, actually.
    While canvassing yesterday I came across a Republican voter that said, "I haven't decided between McCain and Ron Paul" I like them both because they are honest and I can't support the preacher or that mormon" --his words not mine.

I laid it out simply:
    "Vote for McCain if you want to fund a war that is going to bankrupt this nation and at the same time provide amnesty to all the illegal aliens in the country."
    or
    "Vote for Ron Paul if you want to put the interests of our country first by stopping giving welfare to illegals and stop blowing hundred of billions of dollars overseas."
    He started to really think and I handed him some slimjims and moved on...

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    The only thing more depressing than McCain winning Florida was one of the exist polls: More than 25% of people who voted for McCain identified illegal immigration as their #1 issue.

Obviously, there's much more work to be done. What's that line from one of our founding fathers about our republic needing an informed electorate in order to survive?
    Another relevent quote...Great Nations do not Fall in Battle, They commit Suicide from Within...

We are slowly watching our Great Nation Commit Suicide. Our Founding Fathers are in Heaven, With tears in thier Eyes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast