Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HEADS UP EVERYONE INSTRUCTIONS FROM SESSIONS!

[size=7][b]LISTEN EVERYONE!!

I WATCH C-SPAN EVERYDAY, ALL DAY AND I NEED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THIS RIGHT AWAY!!!!!

SESSIONS IS USING HIS SPEECH ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE TO TELL US WHAT TO DO TO DEFEAT THIS BILL!!!!!!!!

HE IS TELLING US HOW TO WIN!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT HE SAID ON THE FLOOR A FEW MINUTES AGO......

You are in a big hurry to put this bill through because you are tired of hearing from your constituents. You don't want to hear from them any more. YOU WANT IT OFF YOUR PLATES. YOU WANT IT OUT OF HERE. YOU ARE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT!!!!

WE HAVE TO CALL EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM AND TELL THEM THIS:

IF YOU VOTE FOR CLOTURE FOR THIS BILL, I WILL NEVER EVER STOP CALLING YOU ON A DAILY BASES AND NEITHER WILL THE REST OF AMERICA AS LONG AS YOU REMAIN IN OFFICE.
    WE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND WE WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET EITHER!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE KEY!
    HIT THE PHONES AND LET THEM KNOW

IF THEY VOTE YES, THEY WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MINUTES PEACE FROM AMERICA!

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Saddle up...let's ride!!!

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you got to get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean! Cause if you lose your head and you give up, then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ----Outlaw Josey Wales
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Thanks Proud( and Sen. Sessions) for the heads up. I fear we will now always
    need to keep a VERY close eye on these elected officials.

Good idea. I am in. Also I found fax numbers to senators we are really pushing this bill. If anyone wants them, I will be glad to post them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Good idea. I am in. Also I found fax numbers to senators we are really pushing this bill. If anyone wants them, I will be glad to post them.
    Good idea. Make sure you tell your friends and families too.

I have let many law enforcement people know as most are against illegals. They see it first had on a daily basis. I am sure that they will let their voices be heard.

Hey Proud that's exactly their problem the cowards are tired of hearing from us!!Lets make them wish they lived in another country!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

That's what I've been telling my Senators for the last month.

I want them to know I will be like a rottweiler with my jaws around their necks and I'm not going to let go!

I will be calling the day after, the week after, the month after, a year after...and by then I'll have a 1,000 more activists doing the same thing!

Other activists will the mosquitos who will also make calls and be more annoying than me.

Perhaps we can enroll NumbersUSA in this project to ensure their phones will indeed never stop ringing.

It may be the fastest way to get these bums to resign.

No Enforcement...No Peace and quiet in your Senate office!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast