Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hey Proud that's exactly their problem the cowards are tired of hearing from us!!Lets make them wish they lived in another country!!!
    The thought of driving them nuts with phone calls, emails and faxes constantly is pleasing to me. Maybe we can ruin their vacation time too. They'll affraid to come back to work!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    This sounds like a really good excuse to sign up for

BLOCK CALLER ID.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

BLOCK CALLER ID.
    I already have it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Saddle up...let's ride!!!

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you got to get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean! Cause if you lose your head and you give up, then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ----Outlaw Josey Wales
    Lets RIDE on PATRIOTS!

PLEASE READ:

I heard Kit Bond (one of the key senators) on the Hugh Hewitt show today, and if I understood him correctly, he said he will be voting YES on cloture tomorrow and if his amendment (about getting rid of the amnesty provision) doesn't pass, he will vote no on the second cloture motion. BUT we all know there is no way his amendment will pass, SO if he really opposes amnesty he will vote to kill this flawed bill tomorrow and vote NO on cloture. I have no first hand proof of this, but it sounds like Bush got to him!!

Note what the National Review says about the tactics that Bond is apparently using:
    "The fate of the bipartisan immigration deal now rests with a handful of senators who say that they are against it, but are inclined to vote to let the Senate take it up again. Do not be fooled. Any senator who votes to bring this legislation back to the Senate floor tomorrow is supporting it, and any contrary vote he casts later will be a scam designed to fool gullible voters."

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=Zm ... dhMjQ1NDY=

Bond's DC line is full, but please call and leave a message for him at one of his state offices: tell him you will NOT be fooled if he votes yes on cloture tomorrow & then later votes against the bill, IF he is truly against amnesty, he will vote NO on cloture tomorrow and kill this flawed bill!!

State offices accepting messages now:

-573-634-2488
    -573-442-8151

PLEASE CALL HIM; LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL; AND POST!! THANKS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

BLOCK CALLER ID.
    I already have it!!
    Me too!

I have watched and listened to these Senators and I KNOW they read our boards and listen to what we say when we call and I am absolutely certain he was sending us a message! They are sick of hearing from us now? Lets let them know we will never stop! We will call them everytime an innocent American is killed by an illegal. We will call them everytime an American loses a job or has his wages depressed. We are going to make sure they have to live with the results of their actions just as we will have to.

I know Sessions knew we were watching and I know he knew we would pick up on this statement and we would make the most of it!
    He is a wiley old fox and I really respect him!

Banned
    Here's something to add to that!

From Kate:

Senator, I'm calling to urge you to vote NO on cloture tomorrow on the immigration bill.

If you vote YES for cloture, the American people who are watching you closely, will know that the 'powers that be' have bought you off, and you know longer represent American citizens.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Gotcha!!! Good idea, will be doing it.

Do you all really think that they would start ignoring the calls after a few from the same number? Well I suppose so, they already ignore everything else about us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Here's something to add to that!

From Kate:

Senator, I'm calling to urge you to vote NO on cloture tomorrow on the immigration bill.

If you vote YES for cloture, the American people who are watching you closely, will know that the 'powers that be' have bought you off, and you know longer represent American citizens.
    Yes! great point Kate!
    Or as the Honorable Senator Sessions says so affectionatly, "Masters of the Universe" Or the "Manderines" (sp?)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Gotcha!!! Good idea, will be doing it.

Do you all really think that they would start ignoring the calls after a few from the same number? Well I suppose so, they already ignore everything else about us.
    I don't think it will matter.
    If we drive them all crazy enough for long enough they will have a constant turn over of staff until the next election when we are going to vote them out!

Maybe we could just call daily and say....

400 (or whatever) days until you leave office for granting amnesty
    399 days until you leave office for granting amnesty
    398 days until you leave office for granting amnesty!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast