Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope the Economy gets worse so people start weaking up!

I hate to say this but, I hope the Economy gets real bad, local and state governments go on mayor deficits and middle class and poor Americans begin to realize that American CANNOT be a good samaritan 24/7 and give our taxes, our jobs and our country away to illegal aliens who "want a better life".

I am sorry, but steam has to build up in America, and a Recesion will do the job. It burns me to know that the quality in health care, education, wages and government action is going down the crapper. Like many life experiences, American needs to hit rock bottom and wake up! I am confident that there will be enough Americans with common sense to demand with passion that our representative leaders get their crap in order and do something about this invasion, with is sucking the country dry.

An Excellent thought and hope . I think along those lines myself. Bet were not the only 2 .
    Kudos for having the Guts to post the truth
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

You don't have to hope too hard about it. There are hard times ahead, and it is mainly just a question of whether it is a recession, a depression, or an outright crack-up.

Of course, if the Federal Reserve remains in power, nothing will ever really change. The Fed is the entity that allows all these grand federal projects to take place. To fix the problems you mentioned, it is vital to focus our anger in the right place.

Removing the Fed is the only way to solve a variety of problems we face: crazy foreign aid policies, runaway inflation, the boom and busts cycles of the modern economy, swollen government, etc. So many bad things flow from the service that the Fed provides our government. Also, Bernanke has publicly admitted that the Fed caused the Great Depression. People need to educate themselves about this legalized mafia.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

April
    The economy is bad and that is not good for anyone, however we are makng a difference state by state since the federal government continues to try to ignore us about illegal immigration. I am thinking the illegals are not having a real easy time right now, that is why La Raza is real fired up about "hate " speech etc. The average American who has lost his or her job is not thrilled about the illegal on the corner getting a job that they could do.

Latest state action alert here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-640098.html#640098

Sad but true....unfortunatly if crimes keep going like they are here....I'd be afraid to leave the house. They are highjacking and robbing people in broad daylight as they're putting groceries in their car. Or acting like they are stranded or in need of help and when the good samartin comes to help they are robbed. Kids will beat you to an inch of your life for pocket change while you're walking your dog. It's just surprising since it's 10:30 AM....1:30 PM....while they're leaving for work in the morning.....it's scarey. With gas expecting to hit 5 and over.....time for the locked gas caps again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in agreement, but we like many others, stand to lose a lot in the equity in our home. We're already in an upside down situation on our mortgage. Although we can rent it, it's like a slow bleed trying to maintain it with renters in and out.

I really despise this President for allowing all of this to happen. He is absolutely the worst leader we have ever had. These are all problems that could have been avoided with true and moral leadership.

But, yes -- it needs to get worse for people to wake up. there have been tough times before . ..but none that were brought on by such outright immoral stupidity and traitorous actions by a president.

sorry for double post

We appear in my opinion to be running a pyramid economy with those at the
    top receiving all the money and the rest fighting for scraps. I'm a long time conservative however without standard/morals within our large corporations America can fail, our government who is now controlled by a few wealthy corporations don't care so yes I'm curious to see just how bad it gets before people decide they have had enough.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Now is the time, besides supporting all of the states in passing laws to enforce illegal immigration we need to support all of the Senators and Representatives bringing forward enforcement bills in the U.S. congress, and that means contacting all of the traitors also and demanding we get law enforcement and not amnesty. Even the Demacrates, they need to hear from us, especially those coming up for re-election

Now is the time to put those feeling and personal tragedies forth in e-mails to congress.

We are all capable of handling more than one thing at a time, spend a few hours on the states and a few hours on the U.S. congress or every other day....they are both important and neither one should be ignored at the cost of the other.

>> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 2/29<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION.....NOW!!!!!
    Mount up folks!"Help needed" Maine and Missisippi
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-106336.html
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html

We can not let Pelosi get away with her 5 year visa scheme nor can we let states get away with giving drivers licenses to illegals...or let LaRaza get away with their "HATE" charges

We can do this, on top of sending important news to the msm, I have been working on the states, fighting the Mexican consulate in Idaho and still sending e-mails to the House and Senate of the United States.

Sign every Petition answer to Numbers alerts leave comments etc. all of this stuff is important keeps you busy and means alot to our cause.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Pain and discomfort and poverty will motivate Americans to stop their endless charity to the invaders. Maybe the churches will even begin to think of their own people if their funds are limited.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast