Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks.

Good luck.

Please keep us posted.

This could be just the tip of the iceberg - and a very big iceberg at that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes-please take W's advice.

This could be a case of ID theft check your credit reports today
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is very troubling. Please let us know the outcome.

This is already our second report on alipac of this happening...make you wonder how many people it is happening to.

Is there any double that 3/4's of californians ID's have been stolen...My son lived in Riverside sometime back and just found out someone from there is using his SS number. had a riverside address on his credit report from with in the last couple of months, he called the police and they said there was nothing they could do about it.

We need to fight this identity thieft and make it a big issue in congress!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: I went to vote, and they said I already voted!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    This is my experience today...They checked to find my name on the sheet and they said that I already voted by absentee ballot ...Now I was worried that someone voted using my name, I told them no way did I request an absentee ballot!...The lady then said don't worry we will have you vote using a provisional ballot...So I had to fill out all kinds of information confirming my identification before I was allowed to vote...Now I'm worried if my vote is going to be counted or not... Is there another ballot out there with my name on it?!
    If this happens alot today we all need to let our Local media get ahold o the stories and the national media. This is scary and it is so so sad that people are having to deal with all the lawlessness
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

There is an investigation in FL about this at present since more votes were cast then those who signed in to vote ?? Guess the cheats did not realize voters have to sign in when they vote but who knows how many who chose not to vote had a ballot cast in their name.

At some point you should check yor credit and you can do this once a year for free at the Big 3 www.annualcreditreport.com

You can view your report on-line immediately.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Re: I went to vote, and they said I already voted!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    This is my experience today...They checked to find my name on the sheet and they said that I already voted by absentee ballot ...Now I was worried that someone voted using my name, I told them no way did I request an absentee ballot!...The lady then said don't worry we will have you vote using a provisional ballot...So I had to fill out all kinds of information confirming my identification before I was allowed to vote...Now I'm worried if my vote is going to be counted or not... Is there another ballot out there with my name on it?!
    Molly,

This is the third report we have heard about this today. People trying to vote and being told they already voted.

Please follow the instructions here as we are issuing an advisory. This is probably just the usual, but we need to track things.

Please write up a full step by step report for us and post it here

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-611504.html#611504

W

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    This is the third report we have heard about this today. People trying to vote and being told they already voted.
    I wonder how many people don't usually vote and someone has done the same to them. There could be thousands that we'd never know about.

Molly..a similar thing happened to me in 2004! My SSN had been stolen and used by an illegal alien woman in 2001...it took 3 years to straighten out the horrible trail of debt and destroyed credit...but I eventually did get everything back to normal.

In 2004, I never received my sample ballot or ANYTHING from the Registrar's office. I never thought a thing about it until voting day came. I went to my usual polling location and found that my name had been checked off. The polling mgr. told me that someone had already voted under my name! After lots of confusing back and forth, they gave me a provisional ballot and I was able to vote, too. But I will NEVER know if my vote was counted! It is such a violation!

I'm sure that if you contact the County Registrar's office...they can check it for you. I hope it was just a simple clerical error! And, yes...CHECK your credit reports!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast