Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you do want to check your credit history for possible ID theft, you can request a free report from Equifax, TransUnion, or Experian below:

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    If you do want to check your credit history for possible ID theft, you can request a free report from Equifax, TransUnion, or Experian below:

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp
    I did, and my credit was good!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Ok first of all I called the register recorder office down in LA (that was the number and location listed for complaints), I don't live close enough to drive there... After a long wait on the phone and talking to a nice lady, I explained what happened...She said that I was listed as a permanent absentee voter...I told her I have voted in some past elections by absentee ballot, but only after I sent in a application each time for every election that I wanted to vote in...She said that a ballot was sent to me this time. I told her I never requested or received a ballot this time...I told her that I wanted to make a written complaint that somebody might be voting in my name, she then said she would gladly take down all my personal information including birthday, address & phone number and make a complaint for me, she acted like she didn't blame me for being concerned....She told me not to worry about someone else voting for me using an absentee ballot. She said all signatures on the absentee ballots are checked before they can be counted. She said the provisional ballot will be counted right away and the absentee ballot signature if someone had stolen it will be matched with my signature.

For all future elections I told her to take my name off the absentee list. Never again will I trust voting this way!
    Molly,

What the lady told you was not proper procedure. You can bet that no record of your complaint will exist doing it that way. If there are others that are having this problem and no complaints are filed then no record will exist.

Please look at the announcement we sent out because you are the third person we have heard this from.

If you folks sit idle and do not take proper action, then it will be too late later if we hear of a pattern.

You were just told you ALREADY VOTED. Who did cast your vote I wonder?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone who has witnessed a violation of the California Elections Code is encouraged to contact the Secretary of State’s Election Fraud Investigation Unit at (800) 345-VOTE or online at http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_fraud.htm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Think about this, folks. If an American citizen stole your identity, do you think that they would then use your identity to vote instead of their own??? I don't think so, therefore, it has to be an ILLEGAL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Think about this, folks. If an American citizen stole your identity, do you think that they would then use your identity to vote instead of their own??? I don't think so, therefore, it has to be an ILLEGAL !!!

I agree ! I also think you should follow what W said she can be sweet and nice in person like all these politicians but once you were off the phone your complaint went in the trash. I would put money on it if I had any
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Anyone who has witnessed a violation of the California Elections Code is encouraged to contact the Secretary of State’s Election Fraud Investigation Unit at (800) 345-VOTE or online at http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_fraud.htm.
    Heard anything about any more suspicious voting incidents?

I think this is only the beginning. Remember the big push by LaRaza and other groups to get Hispanics registered to vote.......with all the stolen Id's floating around, I think its going to be found to be so more and more.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234