Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    The thing that some people get wrong is the feeling that we have to negotiate with the illegal aliens. They are the problem, so they shouldn't be part of the solution. Ron Paul said it just right. He said, secure the border and deny them the following things: education, medical care except in extreme emergencies, jobs, housing, birthright citizenship, social benefits, driver's licenses, etc. He said if someone comes into this country illegally, they should get nothing from the Americans. If this government had the guts to do all that, we wouldn't have a problem with the numbers.
    I agree. Green cards should go to LEGAL immigrants who are still waiting to enter this country. Illegal aliens already present in the US should be deported and banned from re-entry. Fill their spots with NEW legal immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

carolinamtnwoman

I know, when you see all the dark forces at work you simply wonder how can you even work with the government when they are a bunch of criminals? I feel that way all the time. I just try to remember that we have about 15 to 20% of the politicians that are not corrupt and really do have the best interest of Americans and America in mind and in heart. The thing is the main stream media doesn't like to give air time to the politicians on our side, so we hardly see them and we think we don't really have any with us, but we do. I know we're facing an up hill battle but what other choice have we got?

Hopefully we will find a way to get all these crooks out in 2008 and maybe even get some to face justice. At this point I don't care what anybody running is for as long as they want the laws of the land enforced. I don't care if they're green and have a 6th grade education, as long as they want to stop illegal immigration and build the border walls and not let in 10 to 50 million more legal immigrants all at once, They will have my vote. We need to make it clear to people that might run for office that we will be glad to accept ordinary citizens and they don't have to be rocket scientist and as far as I'm concerned the less government experience they have, the better, they can always find advice from the American core by going to sites like this to get the pulse of the American mindset.

We all have our doubting days and feel overwhelmed and somedays its just plain hard to be optimistic, but like I said, what other choice do we have? With corruption so rampet in politics, government, business and even the local police departments you wonder if we do get something going with enforcement, will it really be enforced? Who knows, but I'm going to try for my 3 year old and his cousins. Maybe the good lord will interfere and make it a realization that we must close those borders down.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

"It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated.....IT IS FINISHED WHEN IT SURRENDERS"......Ben Stein
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12