Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ideas/Suggestions for Illegal Immigration?

Sorry, everyone!!!

Chexfive
    ALIPAC Apprentice 3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Report post

carolinamtnwoman,

Is this really you? This doesn't sound like you. Are you frustrated too? I get frustrated too and my wife complains because I spend so much time on this but I just feel if we don't do it it isn't going to get done. I hope everything is ok. I love ya gal but you know this won't work. It sounds real good at first but we've been through this thing before around here. It all comes down to trusting the government and we 've been lied to over and over.

Thanks, Chexfive. Yes, I have felt extremely overwhelmed with negativity and frightened wondering whether or not we can ever stop the evil, soul-less, omnipotent elite of the world and whether we might be forced to compromise in some way. Probably in part because I have been researching and learning a lot about other injustices committed by the U.S., E.U., UN, NATO, WTO, etc. like Plan Columbia, Kosovo, the future of a nuclear holocaust, war monger John McCain, New World Order, etc. John McCain is being honest by stating there will be other wars. Israel has been given the official "green light" to initiate the first attack on Iran, just like I suspected, and the U.S./EU will jump to their aid, because the "Leaders" know the citizens of the U.S. and Europe will object to a preemptive strike unless they can "stage an Iranian attack" to justify the war, if they think we're stupid enough to fall for that again! Next the plan calls for wiping out Syria, and possibly sacrificing Egypt in the process. Then China and Russia. All towards the very real agenda of the New World Order led by the U.S. (NAU) and the EU to control all the resources, governments, military, and, of course, the citizens of the world. This crap is scary, yet real!!!!! Powerful, evil forces at work! It's depressing and overwhelming, so I just need to come back to earth and focus on the issue at hand!

Thanks for your continued concern, support, and encouragement!

There are 37.9 million legal and illegal immigrants in the United States, according to the Center for Immigration Studies, an independent, non-profit research organization.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE LOGICAL AND REASONABLE IMMIGRATION REFORM WITHOUT ALL OF THE FACTS AND ANALYZING ALL OF THE DATA!!!
    Most folks on ALIPAC aren't looking for "immigration reform" - what we're looking for is border security and enforcement of our immigration laws.

They could be required to register within a designated time period, after which they could be issued a "new" tamper-proof temporary status card. Those who do not comply could be subject to deportation.
    Why would we issue tamper-proof temporary status cards to illegal aliens?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dobbs had on his show the other night that aliens will be given 25,000 Green cards because of the backlog. What an excuse!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE LOGICAL AND REASONABLE IMMIGRATION REFORM WITHOUT ALL OF THE FACTS AND ANALYZING ALL OF THE DATA!!!
    Most folks on ALIPAC aren't looking for "immigration reform" - what we're looking for is border security and enforcement of our immigration laws.

[quote:li246kkl]They could be required to register within a designated time period, after which they could be issued a "new" tamper-proof temporary status card. Those who do not comply could be subject to deportation.
    Why would we issue tamper-proof temporary status cards to illegal aliens? [/quote:li246kkl]

I advocate for border security and enforcement of current laws ONLY as well. This would provide the data needed to substantiate all of the facts, which the pro-amnesty folks continue to ignore, once and for all, especially the negative effects on our economy. For instance, they insist on the current number of illegals here to be only 12 million, regardless of any reports contradicting that figure. Since we do not have an actual count, that figure can and will continue to be debated. Regardless of our current limits to the number of immigrants allowed, Congress will most likely insist on at least some "reasonable" adjustments to these limits, although I hope not! The cards could be used simply to identify all that are here, and their fees would pay for it. That way, those who don't comply are immediately deported, and no additional illegals would be allowed to enter the country. Besides, if they decide to go with the electronic border patrol equipment, more will come, as well as with a fence. This combined with border enforcement and employer enforcement could all be used to stop the flow. The only way one side or the other can substantiate their argument is to back it up with cold hard facts. Until then, both sides are going to continue to argue and use, in the case of pro-amnesty supporters, misinformation for manipulation and persuasion. I guarantee you that the facts would finally prove just how ludicrous it would be to grant them all green cards, paths to citizenship, amnesty, guest worker passes, etc.

An approach like this could be used to "counter" the bill proposing to immediately grant all illegal immigrants a "legal" status by issuing them all green cards. The current debate allows only two options...legal or illegal. This would elevate their status to above illegal, but not legal, yet with absolutely no guarantees of becoming legal.

carolinamtnwoman,
    Is this really you? This doesn't sound like you. Are you frustrated too? I get frustrated too and my wife complains because I spend so much time on this but I just feel if we don't do it it isn't going to get done. I hope everything is ok. I love ya gal but you know this won't work. It sounds real good at first but we've been through this thing before around here. It all comes down to trusting the government and we 've been lied to over and over.

The reason it won't work is because it will take almost the same exact resources and law enforcement that we currently have on the books to enforce it. The government isn't doing the job now, are they going to do this? No. And thats why it always comes back to border security first. The government always promises to enforce the border and never does and without that nothing works. Anything else is just asking for more broken promises. Thats why we don't want amnesty.

Do the illegals really want this or amnesty? No. The reason I say no is because if the pro-amnesty groups really wanted to do anything like this, they would be doing it themselves to show they want to be legalized and they want to be a productive member of society. Just having a job and an American flag doesn't do it. Wouldn't these pro-amnesty groups be telling their members to be on the best behaviour and not take handouts from the government? Wouldn't they say, stop breaking the laws and turn the ones who are in? They could have made an effort to prove to Americans that they want to learn english instead of insisting that spanish be used to teach their kids in the classroom? They could be telling mothers to stay in mexico and have their children and wait before coming to the U.S. They could have started a latino hotline to give police info on violent latino criminals. They could have commercials on TV insisting that latinos stop driving drunk and then insist on the strictest punishment for those that do. But they do the very opposite of anything that would show Americans they want to be here and contribute and respect our country. So, we see where they stand and that is on the side of not really wanting to do anything but complain and keep the word slinging. These groups know the government isn't going to deport anyone but the worst of the bad actors. They don't have to wait on government to do this. If you really want amnesty, you act like you want it, you do things to show people you want it, not just talk about it and call people haters and racist. Thats not how you win the love.

Doesn't this sound like John McCains amnesty bill? Except it doesn't give citizenship and if you got a deal like this why would you want citizenship?

If the laws are enforced there wouldn't be the need for anything like this. This is another Juan McCain move, lets meet them on their turf so they can use the information against us like they do now and then persuade us to give in to all their demands which isn't to much farther from this plan.

I don't really want to analyze the data, there are plenty of stats that show we are getting robbed. I know the counrty is being raped and the American people are hurting from this treasonus administration and 85% of the politicians in the country. The government takes a census report and they could have easily found out these numbers if they wanted to, but its a pretty safe bet the good numbers aren't on their side or they would have been out by now. And besides, who is going to believe a bunch of treasonus crooks? We know they try and spin any numbers their way. If a program of counting people and signing them up so to speak is run by the government, it will be all lies. When we get a new government, enforcement and border walls, then maybe we can trust again. Will it ever come?

We know whats going on is against the law, we know all the crimes the illegals commit with id's ss numbers and ect, are against the law, we know the employers are breaking the law, we know the government is breaking the law. Thats all we need to know. All Americans want is the laws enforced and the border closed down as promised about 22 years ago. We don't really need to know how many are here, or their fake names. There is no way to come close to an accurate accounting since they have fake ids now, and the only way to count a jar with 1,000 marbles is to take all the marbles out of the jar and count them one by one as you put them back into the jar. Lets say we did use a tamper proof card that couldn't be forged, they would just scratch out the picture or finger print and claim to be that person and if our corrupt government didn't accept it the racist groups would scream racism and then the government would do nothing again. Lets face it, it will take the same enforcement to "get them identified" as it will to enforce the laws, so why not enforce the laws? The only way to enforce the laws is to start putting people and employers in jail for hiring them, start prosecuting the people using other peoples and fake social security numbers, and close down the borders. When we do this, the problem will take care of itself and the illegal ones and criminals using the fake papers will leave on their own just as many do everyday where the laws are being enforced. Once we drain the country of the illegals, the borders can be secured and then we can atually talk about legal immigration and count them and identify those coming in. Anything other than that will not secure this country. Does the government really care about securing the country, I don't think so but thats a different arguement. Another thing we have to do is stop the anchor baby syndrome and idy oos amigos, we start getting somewhere.

The government, businesses or pro-illegal groups don't really want amnesty. I sorta believe that myself. Sometimes I think the government waived that amnesty bill around to give us something to fight and divert our attention while the real NAU agenda is happening right under our noses, all the while they really have no plans of ever passing an amnesty bill, they have it made right now, why do something to kill the massive profits they are making? While we and the illegals are fighting over OUR country, they are making trillions selling us down the road and making "The Big Idea" happen. As soon as something is done making the illegals legal all these pro-amnesty groups making millions from the illegals contributions, employer contributions and off ours and the mexican government will have their paychecks dry up real quick as they won't be needed anymore. As the money dries up, so does the power. As we have seen, the government don't really care what we want, they do what they please, so why were they all the sudden concerned over the amnesty bill in 2007? People said it was because elections are coming up but they don't seem to care now? And now they seem not to care about it again by pushing open borders right now. The last 5 years has been nothing but buying time while the politicians literially sell America out and try to sell this lemon to the American people. While we've been the mad hornet focused on the invaders of our nest they have been moving the whole tree. Either way we have got to get rid of all these crooks this year. This fight means nothing to the illegals but it is part of America keeping our independence so we must fight this illegal immigration war. If the illegals lose they just go back home and nothing is really lost, if we lose, we lose a hell of alot more. We must keep the pressure on and insist on nothing less than the rule of law and total border enforcement. I'll vote for a dog over the most of these corrupt politicians.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I am with you MW, I want our laws enforced. If every law enforcement officer had the authority to enforce our immigration laws, then we wouldn't be talking about amnesty for however many milliions of illegal aliens that are in this country. I want to see the businessmen employing them handcuffed and hauled off to jail. Our system isn't broken. It just needs to be fixed. I remember reading about Iraqi politicians writing a constitution and somebody said maybe we should just give them ours because we aren't using it. We don't need a count of how many illegal aliens are here we should just enforce our laws and those numbers would decrease greatly in a short amount of time.

The thing that some people get wrong is the feeling that we have to negotiate with the illegal aliens. They are the problem, so they shouldn't be part of the solution. Ron Paul said it just right. He said, secure the border and deny them the following things: education, medical care except in extreme emergencies, jobs, housing, birthright citizenship, social benefits, driver's licenses, etc. He said if someone comes into this country illegally, they should get nothing from the Americans. If this government had the guts to do all that, we wouldn't have a problem with the numbers.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    carolinamtnwoman,
    Is this really you? This doesn't sound like you. Are you frustrated too? I get frustrated too and my wife complains because I spend so much time on this but I just feel if we don't do it it isn't going to get done. I hope everything is ok. I love ya gal but you know this won't work
    Thanks, Chexfive. Yes, I have felt extremely overwhelmed with negativity and frightened wondering whether or not we can ever stop the evil, soul-less, omnipotent elite of the world and whether we might be forced to compromise in some way. Probably in part because I have been researching and learning a lot about other injustices committed by the U.S., E.U., UN, NATO, WTO, etc. like Plan Columbia, Kosovo, the future of a nuclear holocaust, war monger John McCain, New World Order, etc. I need to come back to earth and just focus on the issue at hand!

Thanks for your continued concern, support, and encouragement!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast