Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans should get the names of all those companies, get their resumes current and be in the parking lots bright and early demanding those jobs back at market wage!!

WOO HOO!!

An illegal alien illegal work stoppage ... that's so great because that's uuuuh ... oh shoot what do we call it ... oooh yeah .... LEGAL!!

Roll Out America .... snap those jobs up!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope they wave a LOT of Mexican flags on that work stoppage day.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Good day to pack and GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Americans should get the names of all those companies, get their resumes current and be in the parking lots bright and early demanding those jobs back at market wage!!

WOO HOO!!

An illegal alien illegal work stoppage ... that's so great because that's uuuuh ... oh shoot what do we call it ... oooh yeah .... LEGAL!!

Roll Out America .... snap those jobs up!!!

We need an effort to spread the word that thousands of LEGAL Americans will be at job sites on that day to apply for jobs. Everytime there is a raid, there are 100's there for the jobs. There were LEGAL Mexicans at the Del Monte site after the raid who hadn't been able to find a job. WHAT does that tell you????......maybe they didn't want LEGALS because of the pay and conditions!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    Ok Great.. So if they don't come to work the company will not get fined...

Do I have this right??

Yes, I'm absolutely sure their employers will be thrilled with the illegals drawing attention to the fact that they.....oops....hire illegals!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    I hope they wave a LOT of Mexican flags on that work stoppage day.
    Nope, they'll all be waving American Flags because their handlers want to provide the photo ops with the guise that they actually support America. Most Americans are onto thier scam and know what they're up to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If there is a problem (in this case, illegal immigration) that causes a multitude of other problems (in this case, depression of wages, taking of americans' jobs, loss of our culture) you fix it. If it's not easy, you don't ignore it.

When somebody gets cancer, do they forego chemotherapy because it's hard? No. You do what's necessary. So some businesses broke the law and now rely on illegals, should we ignore the problem so they can continue to break the law? No. Do we change the law so that everybody does what was once illegal? No. Those laws are in place because they are what is best for American citizens and they should be enforced, strengthened, and we should have our homes back. It should be Arizona, California, Texas - not northern mexico, not atzland.

Tough crap, illegals. You broke the law to get here and have been here way too long. The CITIZENS of this nation have spoken. You are not wanted. Go home.

The results will be no more than a flu outbreak. Holidays, when most places are closed, do not have an effect on the economy. Their taking a day off will be great for Americans. The day they take of from work will be the day I do most of my shopping and eating out.
    They are less than 5% of the workforce and all of them will not take off. They could all disappear and we the economy would not collapse. They will just be replaced where needed.
    Go ahead, make my day.

good now we can go pick them up

Good ICE will know who they are and go get them (hopefuly

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Let them stop. Who the heck cares? Round them up, and ship them back. It is that simple.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast