Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm going to build the wall and kick them out

I'm trying to get the contract to build the border wall.YES I will hire all the illegals I can.I will 1099 them so I will not be responsible by law for checking there status.The catch is I'm going to make them work on the other side of the wall.Then when it is done or if they try to come back across during the build I will not let them.Therefore all illegals who work on the wall will get paid but they will not be allowed back in America illegally! If any one wants to help me get the contract fell free to email me! Tell me what you think!
    Michael E Railey

Welcome aconserveative1 !!!

Interesting idea, but you better hurry down to Home Depot and get them signed up...looks like they won't be illegal much longer!

Aconservative, why don't you hire American workers and pay them a good wage? Hiring illegals makes you no better than the greedy corporate elites, even if intentions are to keep them out once the wall is built.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: I'm going to build the wall and kick them out

Quote Originally Posted by aconserveative1
    I'm trying to get the contract to build the border wall.YES I will hire all the illegals I can.I will 1099 them so I will not be responsible by law for checking there status.The catch is I'm going to make them work on the other side of the wall.Then when it is done or if they try to come back across during the build I will not let them.Therefore all illegals who work on the wall will get paid but they will not be allowed back in America illegally! If any one wants to help me get the contract fell free to email me! Tell me what you think!
    I got a better idea...before deporting them, make THEM build the wall..that will be part of thier jail time..