Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just saw it and my heart is still racing with rage! 'Ms. Hate' is so transparent and predictable. Hubs & I knew what was going to take place when she got on. We really will not allow ourselves to believe that her and her racists will get away with what they're trying to do. It can't happen...
    Lou handled himself very well...

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    It's hard to believe America even puts up with this madness anymore. They are trampling and basically spitting on the 1st Amendment ..yet we just sit back and take it.

Our government now accepts the fact that illegal immigration is Ok....I never thought that I would see the day that this great nation would have so much acceptance for law breaking by one group of people. It makes me sick to watch the candidates pander and make excuses for these criminals....We now live in a lawless society!...It make me wonder why do I have to follow the laws and pay taxes? Pay my medical insurance and car insurance, while these illegal law breakers get free medical and drive without insurance and are treated like royalty!!

JAK
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Lets all give Lou our support!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a feeling we all need to wait a bit to see what happens with Janet and her hate site. William said to concentrate on Super Tuesday right now and that they'd deal with "wecanstopthehate" after Super Tuesday. So let's all get back to work on stopping McCain-that is the most important thing to do right now!

Here is similar thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-610448.html#610448

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I have a feeling we all need to wait a bit to see what happens with Janet and her hate site. William said to concentrate on Super Tuesday right now and that they'd deal with "wecanstopthehate" after Super Tuesday. So let's all get back to work on stopping McCain-that is the most important thing to do right now!
    I've got enough energy to do both, Mayday...
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by No2Illegals
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I've got enough energy to do both, Mayday...
    I guess I'm kinda jealous because I don't get Lou Dobbs. Janet is probably energizing everyone against voting for the amnasty candidates. She is helping fight illegal immigration and she doesn't even know it.

This is exactly how these racist groups work. Even thought they're the racists they try to use scare tactics. Unfortunately for them Americans are catching on. California has many many latinos,legal and illegal. I personally have never heard of lots of hate crimes,ever. She is lying. As I said before what would she call the hundreds of gangs just here in Orange County abusing citizens with their gang tactics.

JAK wrote

Lets all give Lou our support!
    We must. He is one of a few on television to tell the truth and allow others to tell what illegal immigration is doing. The very idea that LaRaza thinks it can push its weight to silence Lou Dobbs. This is the very reason that the numbers of illegal aliens violating and invading our nation daily matters. This group has felt empowered by the numbers.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    It's hard to believe America even puts up with this madness anymore. They are trampling and basically spitting on the 1st Amendment ..yet we just sit back and take it.

Our government now accepts the fact that illegal immigration is Ok....I never thought that I would see the day that this great nation would have so much acceptance for law breaking by one group of people. It makes me sick to watch the candidates pander and make excuses for these criminals....We now live in a lawless society!...It make me wonder why do I have to follow the laws and pay taxes? Pay my medical insurance and car insurance, while these illegal law breakers get free medical and drive without insurance and are treated like royalty!!
    All good questions for the candidate Molly. Why should I obey the laws and teach my kids to obey the laws, when you reward law breakers who put my family in harms way and take our jobs? I hear them take in a breath when I say that to my Senators when we call. Give me one good reason why I should obey the laws including the federal law of paying taxes?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast