Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I suggest we start a 'Stop the Hate of La Raza' campaign. Since they can't stand the truth and anything that opposes their support for illegal aliens and amnesty, specifically for Hispanics, let's use the following terms that upset them the most (and use them often and frequently) :

illegal aliens
    invaders
    Minutemen
    immigration enforcement
    deportation
    seal the borders
    biometric ID specifically for foreign workers

and others we can add to the list as we feel necessary.

I LIKE!

Wasn't it La Raza, or some representative thereof who advocated killing all white people in order to achieve their means?

I mean, THIS is the kind of stuff that needs to be exposed. Not only should this woman be put in her place, her organization needs to stop receiving federal support!!

Lou, STAND UP to it, man -- You DO have the mic -- take it and tell the TRUTH about LaRaza ... bring out the REAL facts -- and let this Marxist individual be exposed for what she truly is.

Wasn't it La Raza, or some representative thereof who advocated killing all white people in order to achieve their means?

I mean, THIS is the kind of stuff that needs to be exposed. Not only should this woman be put in her place, her organization needs to stop receiving federal support!!

Lou, STAND UP to it, man -- You DO have the mic -- take it and tell the TRUTH about LaRaza ... bring out the REAL facts -- and let this Marxist individual be exposed for what she truly is.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Email sent to CNN in support of Lou!
    Sent mine too cvangel!

We should all take just a minute to email cnn in support of Lou Dobbs and free speech in America.

It's really kinda funny when you think about it. Janet Murguia and others like her, along with illegal aliens are taking some big hits with tougher laws in individual states, counties and cities across this nation. They're losing big time and they can't stand it!

When she put up those numbers of 'hate crimes' committed against 'hispanics' which amounted to between 500-600 per year for the past two years all I could think about is WHAT ABOUT THE ESTIMATED 25,000 (PER YEAR) HATE CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST AMERICANS BY ILLEGAL ALIENS, MOST OF WHOM ARE HISPANIC? WHAT ABOUT THAT, JANET?

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm

All they have to do is go to youtube and type in La Raza and they can see the hate speech flow from the mouths of the real racist
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm

jjmm....here's the audio of CCIR CD called the Takeover of America...it is the worst case of hate speech I have ever heard!
    http://www.ccir.net/AUDIO/TakeoverOfAmericaCD/Menu.html

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Email sent to CNN in support of Lou!
    Sent mine too cvangel!

We should all take just a minute to email cnn in support of Lou Dobbs and free speech in America.

It's really kinda funny when you think about it. Janet Murguia and others like her, along with illegal aliens are taking some big hits with tougher laws in individual states, counties and cities across this nation. They're losing big time and they can't stand it!

When she put up those numbers of 'hate crimes' committed against 'hispanics' which amounted to between 500-600 per year for the past two years all I could think about is WHAT ABOUT THE ESTIMATED 25,000 (PER YEAR) HATE CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST AMERICANS BY ILLEGAL ALIENS, MOST OF WHOM ARE HISPANIC? WHAT ABOUT THAT, JANET?
    I sent mine as well. I agree with cvangel that they are feeling the heat of all of the individual cities signing up for 287(g) and turning on illegals more now than ever before because the economy and housing market are collapsing.

Many of those government harborers have realized that the tax dollars have run out and taking care of the illegal aliens has played a huge part in their budgets collapsing as well.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by No2Illegals
    I watched Lou Dobbs tonight and can't believe the control he has with his temper...I just wished he'd been more prepared; she came out fighting and I don't think he was prepared for battle...

Maybe we should all write the Lou Dobbs show and tell him what we all think...Then he could read some of our letters on air in support of CLOSED BORDERS and taking our country back from these INVADERS...And that's what they are!!!
    I agree. He lost because SHE put HIM on the defensive.... LOU must use HER weapon which was: overwhelm the conversation, stick to YOUR line and attack...attack...attack.... Janet has a lot MORE experience than LOU in this devious tactic.... but lou was not prepared... the argument must be this:

1) hate?... what is more hateful than millions of foreigners deliberately violating our sovereignty, our laws and standards of behavior

2) hate? what is more hateful than millions of foreigners entering our homeland against the express wish of a majority of US CITIZENS

3) THEY are here illegally, NOT me!

4) LA RAZA is a racist name and a racist organization

5) LA RAZA practices immigration discrimination that favors Mexicans/latinos

6) hate crimes are up? due to Lou?... wow, Lou must be powerful... a voice of one, a voice in the desert of hundres of TV, radio and newspaper speech favoring illegals...

7) hate crimes? people whose survival is being threatened by an invasion that is orchestrated by TWO corrupt governments is a hate crime against the people

LA RAZA loves an uneven fight.... corrupt the politicians... just like back home... achieve in the US what they could not back home.. back home too many with their fingers in the till (just look at the corruption of the national treasure of Mexico... PEMEX!)... getting a "piece" of the undesized pie...

Lou should have had tapes or videos of those LATINO RADICALS who want to send all European-origin Americans back to Europe... and those Mexicans who claim:

We are not Hispanic
    We are not Latino
    We are not White
    We are MEXICAN
    = we are racistas to the core....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Well W, maybe it is time to start the anti-SPLC? Track all the crimes against Americans by illegal aliens and call them hate crimes? Solicit money from Americans to help fight these hate crimes?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I suggest we start a 'Stop the Hate of La Raza'
    Good idea! I think that title could be misconstrued, though...almost sounds like a La Raza support group. Might be better as "Stop the Hate From La Raza."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast