Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just imagine what this country will be like years from now when everyone in Gov, is elected for all the wrong reasons, by racially divided people. One canidate will campaign to one race, while the other to another.
    ------------------------

Lets see how the latinos in CA. feel when the State is as bankrupt/crooked as Maywood and all freebies are ended because there is NO money .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    I'm sure the word ethical is not in their vocabulary.
    Nothing in Mexico is ethical.

But I wasn't talking about Mexico I was talking about our our Government cutting freebies and being ethical..forget about Mexico

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Lets see how the latinos in CA. feel when the State is as bankrupt/crooked as Maywood and all freebies are ended because there is NO money .
    Pelosi, Fienstien and Boxer won't em' down. (just to mention a few)
    ------------------------

Advocates for an immigration reform bill say Democratic candidates in Western states, particularly California and Nevada, benefited from high Latino turnout. They plan to pivot off that strong showing in 2010 to argue that both parties need to move on immigration reform if they want to win over the crucial voting bloc in 2012.
    Why is granting amnesty to some 20 million illegal invaders necessary in order to "win over" American citizens who happen to be Hispanic has a tinge of racism to me! And why Hispanics seemingly the only ones holding our political system hostage until amnesty is granted?

Convicted felons are a "crucial voting" block as well if you grant them the right to vote while incarcerated...Oh wait….
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gathering Latino's/Hispanic's to vote...hummmmm....Now wouldn't that be considered "racial profiling" ???
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

But I wasn't talking about Mexico I was talking about our our Government cutting freebies and being ethical..forget about Mexico

Kathyet
    I stand corrected. Our government doesn't know the meaning of ethical either. It feels like we don't even have a government.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    This might have been true before the election but now these 3 have little power to rip off Taxpayers in the new congress.

Also the Corporations/Businesses are leaving CA. as fast as they can so where are all these people going to find jobs ? They wanted to turn Kaleefornia into Mexico and have suceeded including No Jobs. We will see how that works out.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Kathyet
    I stand corrected. Our government doesn't know the meaning of ethical either.
    It feels like we don't even have a government
    In some aspects, yes. In others, they let us know who's in office.

The US Gov, acts like there's no Legal Citizens in this country..
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    This might have been true before the election but now these 3 have little power to rip off Taxpayers in the new congress.

Also the Corporations/Businesses are leaving CA. as fast as they can so where are all these people going to find jobs ? They wanted to turn Kaleefornia into Mexico and have suceeded including No Jobs. We will see how that works out.
    I left SoCal 3 1/2 yr's ago....let em' have it.... Along with the 3 stooges. (Pelosi, Fienstien and Boxer)
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast