Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

LETS CALL CALL CALL!!!!

You fine folks helping from home just do all you can to make sure two things happen.

1. The phones start ringing off the hook in DC starting at 9am EST Monday and Dont stop till Friday.

2. Please fan out on the web and direct everyone you can to view and read the blogger content send back by ALIPAC and our other bloggers.

W
    Let get on those phones and stand up for our nation! We can do this and make a huge difference! LETS CALL CALL CALL!!!!

April
    Tell them NO AMNESTY! NO GUESTWORKER PROGRAM! NO NAU!!!!

Since the mainstream media is not covering the Rally yet, we need to make sure the video and Blogger content is sent out on the internet. WE can do this, W. and the others are doing all they can in DC so we need to do all what we can here! GOOOOOO Alipacers!

April: Thanks for the reminder.

OK everyone, it's time.
    'You make the call'. 'Just do it'.

US Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Yes, just do it! It is very EMPOWERING to remind them WHO they really work for!

Calling in as we speak and I will continue to call.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

CALLS HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!!

I'll tell you the 2 words THEY HATE to hear....PUBLIC SERVANT
    Please, KEEP reminding them.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    CALLS HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!!

I'll tell you the 2 words THEY HATE to hear....PUBLIC SERVANT
    Please, KEEP reminding them.
    That's only because most of them consider themselves the Royalty, and not the servants of the People.

You know, I have often wondered if the word "Custer" means anything to them.

Calling their offices in Washington and every office they have around the state. So are my friends and family.
    Every Day Through Friday.

Glad I have Redial......I expect those lines will be busy.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

We must be having some effect because it is taking the switchboard much longer to answer the phone! (at least for me anyway)

Has anyone else had busy lines? I've had busy lines from all of Utah's representatives.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Good job everyone!

Let me send out a special invitation to our many newcomers to participate - you folks are important and needed as well. If you can find or make the time, please do consider making a call or two to your elected representatives (US Reps, or US Senators).

You'll be glad you did (it's almost therapeutic for me).

If you have questions, or need some pointers beforehand, well, please just let us know how we can help.

-PhE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast