Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called Senator Salazar's office a couple hours and let them know exactly what I was feeling (profanity excluded)
    How many times can we call or email the same office. Example: Should we call our state Senators and Congressmen several times a day? I'd like to.
    Dammit, I should've gone to DC !!!!
    Try burning this one!

April
    Stealthy wrote:

How many times can we call or email the same office. Example: Should we call our state Senators and Congressmen several times a day? I'd like to.
    As many times as you want. I have been and intend to continue faxing and calling for the next several days! Let 'em have it, they sure as heck have been letting us have it for the last few years. Time to let them know how badly they are letting us down and that things need to get back on track!

when i called dickie durbins office (D- Illinois) the staffer seemed impatient. when i said i opposed any and all types of amnesty he cut in thanking me for calling said he would pass the message on and hung up. i wonder why he was in such a hurry?;^}

April
    Maybe if you keep calling he will learn to patiently listen, these people need to realize that they work for us.....without us they would not have a job! Hey, consider sending a few faxes their way for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Maybe if you keep calling he will learn to patiently listen, these people need to realize that they work for us.....without us they would not have a job! Hey, consider sending a few faxes their way for good measure.

April
    GO get em'!!!!

April
    Great Job today, everyone! Lets do it again tomorrow!
    Way to go Alipacers!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    when i called dickie durbins office (D- Illinois) the staffer seemed impatient. when i said i opposed any and all types of amnesty he cut in thanking me for calling said he would pass the message on and hung up. i wonder why he was in such a hurry?;^}
    Some of them are a bit arrogant as well as some of these politicians!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Lets give them more wake up calls today! No Amnesty, No Guest worker, No NAU! Enforce the law! Illegals need to go home! WE can DO this! Lets stand up for our country!

Making calls! Dianne Feinstein's office said a representative of Feinstein's office met with Holdtheirfeettothefire folks this morning. Can't wait to hear a report! I told the office I want to see her get down there and visit with them personally.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast