Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Here!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks JAK!!!! TOM ROCKS!

They are hearing from America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

phone call tips

Someone on this site mentioned that for phone calls, before we tell them that we oppose the Senate amnesty bill, first ask the staff members some questions, such as "does the Senator know how much this amnesty bill will cost?"

I did this this morning and it worked great! The lady stammered, put me on hold, came back and didn't know the answer! I told her this is unacceptable, rather than trying to ram this amnesty bill down our throats, the senator should read the Heritage Foundation report that said this could cost us about $2.4 trillion!

**Also, I just heard on talk radio that some open-borders ethnic/religious groups are delivering petitions to senators for amnesty! So we must keep up our calls, and ESPECIALLY VISITS!!

Re: phone call tips

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Someone on this site mentioned that for phone calls, before we tell them that we oppose the Senate amnesty bill, first ask the staff members some questions, such as "does the Senator know how much this amnesty bill will cost?"

I did this this morning and it worked great! The lady stammered, put me on hold, came back and didn't know the answer! I told her this is unacceptable, rather than trying to ram this amnesty bill down our throats, the senator should read the Heritage Foundation report that said this could cost us about $2.4 trillion!

**Also, I just heard on talk radio that some open-borders ethnic/religious groups are delivering petitions to senators for amnesty! So we must keep up our calls, and ESPECIALLY VISITS!!
    Great work Populist! I am going to try that on my coming calls!

This should be a dandy!

It is astounding the anger I am hearing on talk radio, the boards, chat rooms, etc... The time is ripe to get change and enforcement.

The story of Miss USA being booed really angered local people. A guy said this story was it for him and he was going to go talk to the Waukegan mayor this week and ask them to DO something about all the illegals in our town.

Civil unrest, you betcha

April
    fedupinwaukegan wrote:

It is astounding the anger I am hearing on talk radio, the boards, chat rooms, etc... The time is ripe to get change and enforcement.

The story of Miss USA being booed really angered local people. A guy said this story was it for him and he was going to go talk to the Waukegan mayor this week and ask them to DO something about all the illegals in our town.

Civil unrest, you betcha
    And is'nt it awesome they are putting the nails in their own coffin.......they stepped over one line too many!!!!

I worked 12 1/2 hours today and am getting on the board for only the second time today I am ready to kick some butt. Let the calls, faxes and e-mails begin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12