Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: It looks like the only way McCain could win is by joinin

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I do not know that he would and if he does would he be sincere.
    Oh, he would SAY anything to get elected (we saw that during the primaries and unfortunately enough sheeple fell for it). But never, EVER count on Juan being sincere. Never.

I'm still voting third party. Let obama happen. At least the right people will be pissed off!

I will NOT reward Juan McCain (or Lindsey Graham) with my vote.

Fox in the henhouse McCain was one of the Keating Five of the Savings & loan scandal.

The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators, Alan Cranston ( D- CA), Dennis DeConcini ( D- AZ), John Glenn ( D- OH), John McCain ( R- AZ), and Donald W. Riegle ( D- MI), were accused of improperly intervening in 1987 on behalf of Charles H. Keating, Jr., chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, which was the target of a regulatory investigation by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board (FHLBB). The FHLBB subsequently backed off taking action against Lincoln.
    Lincoln Savings and Loan collapsed in 1989, at a cost of $2 billion to the federal government. Some 23,000 Lincoln bondholders were defrauded and many elderly investors lost their life savings. The substantial political contributions that Keating had made to each of the senators, totalling $1.3 million, attracted considerable public and media attention. After a lengthy investigation, the Senate Ethics Committee determined in 1991 that Alan Cranston, Dennis DeConcini, and Donald Riegle had substantially and improperly interfered with the FHLBB in its investigation of Lincoln Savings, with Cranston receiving a formal reprimand. Senators John Glenn and John McCain were cleared of having acted improperly but were criticized for having exercised "poor judgment".
    All five of the senators involved served out their terms. Only Glenn and McCain ran for re-election, and they both succeeded. McCain would go on to become the Republican nominee for president in 2008.

Copied from link. http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-105673

McCain?: www.usvetdsp.com/ or Obama?: www.obamaunmasked.com/

Thanks, but no thanks, to either one! And yes, I know one of those two will be sworn in as president in January '09, but not with my vote.

I am angry that my choices have been reduced to these questionable two as the major party candidates. I have no idea why we are reduced to this party crap, but why can't we be given a slate of candidates to choose from and a slate of vice presidential candidates? Why are we supposed to be thinking along party lines. I belong to the Vortex party (me, myself and I) and my candidate is Ron Paul.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When McCain loses we should take full advantage of any post election finger pointing. Everone knows that McCain has always been unpopular among the conservative base. IMO the immigration factor is by far the #1 reason for this. Tell the Republicans why they lost. Because you nominated a pro-amnesty traitor and alienated your base, that's why. Produce a patriot on the ticket next time, or we are forming a new party and will splinter your party to smithereens.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    When McCain loses we should take full advantage of any post election finger pointing. Everone knows that McCain has always been unpopular among the conservative base. IMO the immigration factor is by far the #1 reason for this. Tell the Republicans why they lost. Because you nominated a pro-amnesty traitor and alienated your base, that's why. Produce a patriot on the ticket next time, or we are forming a new party and will splinter your party to smithereens.
    Unfortunately, there is no one in washington, political parties and the media that listen to us any more.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Nobody is really happy with McCain or Obama except maybe for African Americans and that is another subject why darn near every black is gonna vote black just because he is black.

You have to put your anger aside and ask whether you want a Mccain amnesty or a Obama amnesty? I am sick and tired of this Chuck Baldwin garbage here in this forum. He will not win!

It is a part of the Republican party that is anti-illegal immigrant and basically the Democrats all want to cater to illegals. So, logically, which candidate may, just may, include better border security than Bush? I say it is logically McCain.

Your anger and lack of logic will solve nothing. I am sorry that Tancredo or Hunter or Romney are not running or even Baldwin but they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude

You have to put your anger aside and ask whether you want a Mccain amnesty or a Obama amnesty? I am sick and tired of this Chuck Baldwin garbage here in this forum. He will not win!
    Amnesty has a better chance of passing with McCain, it is his #1 priority. Obama has other higher priority issues he wants to attack first, plus Republicans in Congress are likely to stop an Obama amnesty while they might not stop a McCain amnesty. Baldwin does not have to win for us to get our point across, he just has to get enough votes to make the Republicans realize they were stupid and lost because McCain supported amnesty.

Like William said, stop wasting your time on the Presidential race and concentrate on Congress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12