Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Barletta Sends Thank You

Dear Friend,

It's been a few days since Election Day, and while I must admit I'm disappointed in the result, I'm inspired and heartened by the campaign we were able to wage. We raised the bar for leadership in Pennsylvania's 11th Congressional District and stood for courage, strength and accountability.

My sincere hope is that we'll see better days ahead for our District.

Meanwhile, I will continue fighting hard as Mayor of Hazleton, and for my fellow Pennsylvanians and Americans at each opportunity. Without you, there would not have been a campaign, and for that, we can all be proud.

We worked hard and came so close. In the end, the political tide was just too much to overcome.

I'm forever grateful for and humbled by your support. Please don't stop fighting for your family, community and country.

Most sincerely,

Lou Barletta
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Barletta is such a good man. In the debate with Paul "crook" Kanjorski, Lou did extremely well. He obviously won the debate. His closing remarks were fantastic, he mentioned working in a non partisian way for the good of the country, etc. It made you feel good to be an American and look forward to the service of this man.
    Hopefully we will be lucky enough to have him serve us in another way in the not too distant future.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

April
    Lou is a TRUE patriot. I am so proud of him and so sad that he did not win!

April,
    I passed out yard signs, talked him up, sent e-mails describing kanjorski's crooked dealings, etc. I just knew he was going to win, how could people NOT elect him. Seeing him lose was just so demoralizing. Something is just not right in the world when Kanjorski wins after what he did with the public's money.
    We can only hope that there is something bigger in Lou's future. Maybe Specter's senate seat???
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

April
    Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    April,
    I passed out yard signs, talked him up, sent e-mails describing kanjorski's crooked dealings, etc. I just knew he was going to win, how could people NOT elect him. Seeing him lose was just so demoralizing. Something is just not right in the world when Kanjorski wins after what he did with the public's money.
    We can only hope that there is something bigger in Lou's future. Maybe Specter's senate seat???
    Lou is such a good man I do not see how there could not be something bigger and better in his future.

I understand what you're saying here, but there are other pertinent issues facing both Kanjo and Barletta and the district decided.

I wish I could explain.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    I understand what you're saying here, but there are other pertinent issues facing both Kanjo and Barletta and the district decided.

I wish I could explain.
    I wish you could too.

April,
    That's what I would like too. Let him run for Senate. I can't believe he didn't win either. EXCEPT Kanjorski and the Dems bought off business people etc. I would also like to see an investigation in the voting there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    April,
    That's what I would like too. Let him run for Senate. I can't believe he didn't win either. EXCEPT Kanjorski and the Dems bought off business people etc. I would also like to see an investigation in the voting there.
    I think an investigation would be just fine. In the area, you can still see just as many Kanjo signs as Lou signs.

I also have to say that Galko guy who ran Lou's campaign, has lost every single campaign he's ever worked on. Barletta should have been out and about, meeting people, describing his ideas for our future, etc, but he didn't. He thought he had the election in the bag.

I even sent him a message offering to take over as his campaign manager. He never responded.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    April,
    I think an investigation would be just fine. In the area, you can still see just as many Kanjo signs as Lou signs.

I also have to say that Galko guy who ran Lou's campaign, has lost every single campaign he's ever worked on. Barletta should have been out and about, meeting people, describing his ideas for our future, etc, but he didn't. He thought he had the election in the bag.

I even sent him a message offering to take over as his campaign manager. He never responded.
    Well someone sure messed up. I got a letter yesterday that was printed Oct 17 for updates and campaign donation requests. Someone really dropped the ball. He needs to take a good look at the people who worked for him. Remember Chaffetz won by being out spent 7 to 1. He needs a real evaluation of this campaign staff and how they played it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast