Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I must admit,i watched his show loyaly from day 1. It hurts the more, when we have so few media types on are side.
    Its like a trusted battalion, joining the enemey in the middle of a battle.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Quote Originally Posted by BrazenTempest
    I must admit,i watched his show loyaly from day 1. It hurts the more, when we have so few media types on are side.
    Its like a trusted battalion, joining the enemey in the middle of a battle.
    Yes...a very good analogy. He abandoned us on the battle field. It was a hard hit, but we just have to get up and dust ourselves off and march on. It is important to remember that Lou was not our leader. We were not following him, but marching with him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just got through listening to the first 30 minutes or so of Lou Dobbs' show from earlier today (Fri. Dec. 4, 2009) and now I see it and NOW I get it.

He's on the gov't payroll. Plain and simple. They want him to sway the "die hard Lou Dobbs followers" (the sheep that will follow him over a cliff without question) into believing that a compromise is now the ONLY answer and to demonize hard core, no compromise groups such as ALIPAC and all of its members.

He was yucking it up with the callers and laughing at ALIPAC's stance on illegal immigration and then read an email, supposedly "from a listener in Texas" named "Carol" who says that "the groups on the left were unhappy with Lou because they thought he was a racist and now groups such as ALIPAC are unhappy with him because now they know he's not...." Look at that statement and all that it implies.

Dobbs is doing it again, just as he did on his show over the past 4 years....doing a subliminal, public mind f_ _k over the airwaves subliminally suggesting/implying that ALIPAC and all groups opposed to illegal immigration and amnesty are "RACISTS" without just saying it out right. It's time to LEARN to read between the lines, folks. This will be his "OUT" if he gets cornered by the likes of William Gheen ever again...his way of being able to say, "I never SAID anti-illegal immigration supporters were racists" and he'd be RIGHT....technically. Lou had us all under his spell and was manipulating us all along and now the joke's on us and he's laughing all the way to the bank about it.

In my opinion....Lou Dobbs has become VERY dangerous to this country's sovereignty and to the anti-amnesty/anti-illegal immigration movement. He's being used by the gov't to divide and conquer the groups opposed to amnesty and illegal immigration either willingly or under coercion, because these groups were just making too much progress in keeping amnesty at bay for too many years. The powers that be know that there are a lot of brain dead idiots out there who, if they hear Dobbs saying that anyone opposed to giving illegal aliens amnesty are racists, they will swallow that lie whole without question, because "Dobbs said so."

As much as I can no longer stand to listen to the man, his radio show needs to be monitored closely and gone over in detail with a fine toothed comb, everyday, without being taken in by his government sponsored psyop.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123