Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs Explaining On Radio Now!

Lou has gotten the message that people are not happy with him and he says his position has not changed on illegal immigraion at all. We'll have to get the podcast to hear this in its entirety as I can't relate everything he's saying.

http://www.loudobbs.com/
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can email your comments to Lou at lou@loudobbs.com or call in to his radio show at 1-877-553-6227.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's talking about his Telemundo interview and after the break will talk about it. He said he's been getting calls and emails about this.

I'm going on the air with Lou within 45 mins is what they tell me.

W

Whoooo Hoooo, I never listen to radio but I have it on now....will be listening!!

Malkin said she could not agree with him more, but then he never clarified himself except to say " you can't control immigration if you can not control your borders" blah blah blah, same old line.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good for you, W.

Lou keeps saying we can't solve this problem until we secure our borders, yet I don't think I have ever heard him say we need to enforce our laws across this country. In fact, he thinks the illegals are the only "rational" ones in this discussion, as if coming across the border illegally is rational. And he says we need a humane immigration policy. I'd like to know what's so inhumane about deporting people back to their home countries. If they have children here, that's not our fault, but a decision the illegal aliens made on their own, and unless they are grown up and left home, they can take the kids with them.

This last guy tried to pin him down, and all of a sudden Lou had to go to break. Convenient, huh?

Ya that "rational" statement nobody seems to pick up on, whats so damn rational about breaking the laws of a foreign country?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Part of the lessons my parents taught me as a child was Honesty and Personal Responsibilty Lou !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

can anyone get me a recording of our dialogue that was broadcast today?

W

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast