Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: MARINE TO GUN-GRABBER DI FEINSTEIN: 'NO MA'AM'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill Cooper was right on point w/ this one. From the pages of Milton William Cooper's 1991 book Behold A Pale Horse:

"The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the ant-igun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment."

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"GOOOO MARINES"---Former Marine Takes His Stand Against Feinstein’s Assault Weapons Ban........

Posted by Michael CHILDS, Admin II on January 7, 2013 at 4:41pm in Patriot Action Alerts

Former Marine Tells Senator Diane Feinstein He Will Not Turn Guns In If Laws Are Passed - YouTube

Dem.Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s who wants to ban guns with her proposed assault weapons ban does much more than ban assault weapons. It requires the government to track gun owners with a massive database, complete with photos, fingerprints, serial numbers, and government “certification.” This of course was the laws the United Kingdom and Australia took before banning all guns.

But a former Marine has taken a stand against Feinstein (and Feinstein’s water boy, Barack Obama), penning the following letter:
    To: Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.
    Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012

God Bless Joshua Boston, U.S. Marine Corps. I support him 100%. He’s taking a stand for our God-given Second Amendment right to “keep and bear arms.” Senator Frankenstein and the beast in our White House only want to take our guns away because they are criminals. Criminals don’t want their victims armed.

I can only hope that this person will join with us to shut down obamas power grab to take over the United States and become a dictator. Myself, I would be more than willing to give my life to protect America from this foreign or domestic enemy. My question is which category does Obama fit into?

Tags: 2013, Ban, Feinstein, Gun, Marines, Obama

"GOOOO MARINES"---Former Marine Takes His Stand Against Feinstein’s Assault Weapons Ban........ - Patriot Action Network

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123