Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    WHAT the HELL good would SECURING the BORDER do if the illegals ALREADY HERE are GRANTED AMNESTY?! Illegals are CRIMINALS and deserve NOTHING but DEPORTATION!
    YES, you are so right! No way do these illegal criminal lawbreakers deserve citizenship "EVER"... For crying out loud, they are criminals and you don't reward criminals with something so precious as American citizenship, or amnesty, or whatever they want to call it!.

I can't stand these arrogant politicians that keep making excuses for these criminals that are breaking into our country, stealing our IDs and abusing our whole system! These people have no respect for for our country, and I want them all kicked out as soon as possible!

let's face it, if there were only 12 million illegals in this country our presidential idiots would not be bending over backward for their vote. i believe the real number is many times that. BUT the more important question is... who is letting illegals vote? ice needs to but people at polling places and start snaging & deporting these criminals.

unfortunately, a vote for RP at this point gives the marxist, muslim the white house. we conservatives were too fractured in the primary. so as our penalty, we get a democratic canidate to represent republicans.

this election more then any i have ever voted in is a vote for the least dangerous canidate.

I WILL NEVER vote for that traitor. McCain didn't hear the people. Promises of sealing the border have been promised by every politician there is, but it is still wide open.

Of all the choices the Democrats and Republicans had for candidates, how could they have selected such IDIOTIC MORONS? ALL OF THEM SUCK!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What's sickening is John McCain is possibly worse than Jorge Bush when it comes down to all the special, wonderful, beloved, hard working illegal aliens. I can't believe we may get this idiot McCain, or one of the other two idiots for president after putting up with the moron Bush for 8 long years!

I have heard that he is the most vindictive person to ever be in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I have heard that he is the most vindictive person to ever be in Washington.
    I've heard that too! That's all we need is a nut with a temper.

Oh, he's listening alright. If you listen carefully, you can hear the crisp snappnig of dollar bills that are buying him out.

We the American people just don't want the border secured "first," we want the border secured period -- with no "pathways to citizenship" (i.e., amnesty).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everyone can understand our frustration realizing the numerous similarities between Senator McCamnesty and the two leading dems. Senator McCamnesty would be a natural candidate as a War Hero with his apparently demonstrated strength in National Defense except for his refusal to Defend our National Borders, Pro-ILLEGAL, Pro-Blanket AMNESTY, against Tax Cuts, help block judges, etc,etc..

Now he claims to be for ALL that he has spent the last several years working against and of course against ALL he has spent the last several years working for in the Senate. Again I believe we have been down this path before with the Bushwacker stating what he thought was required to be elected not what he supported. They all want to lead the United States into becoming a Third World Country and we have discussed the reasons many times.

Just follow the money my friends. The "political contributors" will get their "cheap labor" and not have to furnish any "benefits" because all the "benefits" for the ILLEGALS will be furnished by the taxpayers enforced and implemented by "our politicians" and their "men"(see Johnny Satan)!!

I am finished voting for the lesser of two EVILS, most of our choices are the same! Until “ourâ€

April

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast