Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

if I were her I wouldn't complain, I'd just drop them like a hot potato amd go about my business. If I didn't like it, I would just find another church or whatever I needed to do for myself. I've always viewed cathiloics as hipocrits anyway. I once knew a priest that started the day off drinking martini's and preached it was ok. Of course he did, he was a drunk!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

My Brazilian friend has been doing fairly well, thanks to the help of this Baptist community! And I DON'T want to hear ANY Catholic say my friend is GOING to HELL for attending a NON-Catholic church!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    My Brazilian friend has been doing fairly well, thanks to the help of this Baptist community! And I DON'T want to hear ANY Catholic say my friend is GOING to HELL for attending a NON-Catholic church!

I'm catholic and I don't think your friend is going to hell for seeking help from those would help her, those who turned her away are the ones who are going to hell...

The diocese of Denver raised $2 million to build a "Centro Juan Diego". The half Indian bishop named Chaput said "..it was to bring Catholics together of different cultures..." but I don't buy it. It caters to Hipsanics and illegals.

The church in Denver admits that white Catholics are not attending while Hispanics (illegals) are growing.

The Catholic church 75 yards from my house has gone from one Catholic mass in Spanish with perhaps 200 people in attendance in 1994 to 3 masses in the new church that holds 1500 in 2007.

Last mass I went to in English the priest scolded us for "...not accepting the new immigrants into the community..." read the code ILLEGALS. I have not returned.

The Cathlic church is a dictatorship and a business. All religions are a business sooner or later. The church wants you to give but ask of them and they will ignore you. I know!

That church behind us now wants to raise $5 million for another building. I say let your ILLEGALS fund it because I will not!

You are a fool for thinking the church will help you for free with legal problems. Yes, only the illegals. The churches takes $! It does not give $!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Your friend is not going to hell. The Catholic Church is.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I still attend the Catholic Church, but I've stopped donating any money to them due to examples like this Brazilian woman. First it was the sex scandals, now its supporting illegal immigration. I think EVERY one of those pediphile priests should have tossed in prison. Its disgusting that the CC protected many of them. But given this action, I'm not suprised the CC is now supporting illegals to satisfy their greed. If they would allow their own pediphiles to go unpunished, why wouldn't they as law-breakers to go unpunished too.....

I once asked my CC if we could hold a collection of old/used eye glasses, sunglasses, and shoes for the poor in Haiti. Know what they said? "No, if we ask people to donate old possesions, they'll be less likely to donate us money." Maybe I should have told them it was for people in Mexico instead.......

Instead, I now donate my money to places where I know it will be used to truly help the needy...like orphanages, homless shelters, etc.

I don't understand HOW pro-illegal Catholic leaders can say opposing ILLEGAL immigration is a ticket to HELL! Isn't being a TRAITOR a MORTAL sin?!

I really think the Pope is going to have to address these priests and Bishops. He says he is coming here and it is as a spiritual mission and not political.

Some, but not all priests are getting political.

From my above post, the priest says that the church takes no official position on illegal immigration and our country has a right to defend it's borders and that those speaking for it are the opinions of some of the priests in the churches in America and not all.

I really think the Pope has to start addressing the situation. The church is split in America. You can't preach different things and call yourself all one church. He has to rein in the priests and the rest and telling them to stop getting involved in politics.

He should start addressing the elite in South America and tell them to start sharing their wealth with their people. This is where the real sin exists and not in defending one's country from foreign invasion.

The greed of Mexican elite is obsene!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-108898.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12