Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Day At The Border - I Am Stunned!

My Day At The Border - I Am Stunned!
    By Bill Lussenheide

I had the privlidge of attending and speaking to a large border rally on the 4th of July. It was very well attended and with much media coverage.

I was able to meet Mrs. Ramos and her children. This is the family of Border Agent Ramos who is in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT 23 hours a day with a sentence of TWELVE YEARS . His crime? ...shooting a drug dealer in the buttocks who had 800 pounds of Marijuana, who ran off after being told to halt, and who had faked a motion to pull a weapon to shoot at the agents. The criminal lived, and was caught just a couple of months later with another million dollar load of drugs. This criminal is suing the US Goverment for $5 million.

This is the most outrageous action by our justice system in decades. The family has lost everything, their house, money et al. The two sons , aged about 7 and 9 told me that they have been beaten up regularly by other Mexican kids because of this. I was tremendously moved by her tears, (and his mothers tears) as they spoke with me.

Constitution Party Presidential Candidate Chuck Baldwin told me to tell the Ramos Family and the 4th of July gathering ,in my speech, that one minute after he is sworn in on the Bible as President, he will release the two agents, with full back pay and job restoration. My proclamation was responded to with robust cheers and applause from the audience.

We were given a private tour of the border in Campo by the Minutemen, Border Patrol and members of the Civil Air Patrol. What I saw is DISTURBING! The so called "fence" has very large holes underneath it aproximately every 75 feet. There are places where it is MISSING and only a single strand of light weight barbed wire is there in the gap.

I just lifted up the barbed wire and easily stepped into Mexico, so that I could "sneak into America" and be videoed doing so for documentary sake. As I was laughing and dancing saying "Im Coming to America", I was yelled at ..." step back over immediately or else". Came to find out that what I did is a felony, with potential prison time and a $5000 fine! Isn't it amazing that I would pay a greater price for doing this than a genuine illegal!!

The drug dealers have their rigs ready to go up in the bluffs of the hills by sunset. The drug and human smugglers have full control of the area. Do not dare to go to the border unless you are well armed, with others, and prepared to shoot. Agents tell me they see a helicopter patrol by our guys maybe only once a week. This is pathetic!

I spoke with several local ranchers. Crops are stolen and animals shot on a regular basis. One little girl cried as she told me that the illegals shot her dog Kimba because the dog had barked at them in the night.

Agents told me that they have found many Korans and Arabic to English dictionaries amongst the trash left by the illegals. Also Chinese written materials. The danger to us from terrorists using the border for entry is self evident to anyone with common sense.

I am moved. We must seal the border immediately and stop this absolute insanity. Only one political party, the Constitution Party, has the will to secure our borders, and protect our national sovereignity. Learn more by clicking on the link below.

Bill Lussenheide- Candidate US Congress CA-49

http://www.faithfamilyfreedoms. blogspot. com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is Blood on this Goverments hands from every angle .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Every time I speak with Mr. Joe Loya, I plead with him to REASSURE his grandsons that I, my mother, my Brazilian friend, in fact, EVERY citizen and legal resident friend of mine that we ALL KNOW that their daddy Nacho Ramos and his friend Jose Compean are GOOD men who were UNJUSTLY canned for DOING their job and that we will KEEP on PRAYING and WORKING in EVERY way we possibly can to help FREE them. At times my passionate entreaties move Mr. Loya to tears, and he gently replies that we will NEVER be able to repay you for your efforts for Nacho and Jose. Whereupon I remind Mr. Loya that it is WE who will NEVER be able to repay HIS fine SON-IN-LAW and his son-in-law's good FRIEND for what THEY did for US! WE your FELLOW Americans, OWE Ramos and Compean BIGTIME FOREVER, I told Mr. Loya, for BRAVELY serving and protecting us! To which he softly and gratefully responds, Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Wait a minute..place the blame where it mainly should be placed..on this baffoon of a President. He should have been on top of this the minute 911 happened. He would have set the pace for dealing with illegal immigration and our pourous borders. Instead, he continued to ignore the problem out of concern for cheap labor...now WE ARE ALL paying dearly for that cheap labor..to hell with Bush, he's a traitor to all of us.

ALL OF THE BLOOD IS ON BUSH'S HANDS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Democrats won't do it. PERIOD. The Republicans have to have the guts to get it done even if they all lose office. STAND UP GET IT DONE AND YOU JUST MIGHT BE SURPRISED.

Simple solution

Time to put the 82nd Airborne on the Border. To many incidents of Mexican nationals shooting across our border. Time to defend our land.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Wait a minute..place the blame where it mainly should be placed..on this baffoon of a President. He should have been on top of this the minute 911 happened. He would have set the pace for dealing with illegal immigration and our pourous borders. Instead, he continued to ignore the problem out of concern for cheap labor...now WE ARE ALL paying dearly for that cheap labor..to hell with Bush, he's a traitor to all of us.

Bush can only do so much as he is only one branch of the government. Congress has an equal share of blame for their joint actions in collusion with Bush.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish

Bush can only do so much as he is only one branch of the government. Congress has an equal share of blame for their joint actions in collusion with Bush.
    I agree! This has been going on now for decades. Through Democratic and Republican Presidents and Congress. BOTH parties have failed us.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle

Not exactly. Congress makes laws, but president's job (executive branch) is to enforce them. And Bush FAILED MISERABLY in enforcing our immigration laws. He DESERVES to be impeached!

Bush has made it crystal clear that he doesn't see anything wrong with illegal immigration from Mexico. He went so far as to label Patriotic Americans as "Vigilantes," as they were paying close attention to our porous border after 9-11 and reporting what they were witnessing, JUST AS HE HAD ASKED ALL AMERICANS TO DO the day after 9-11. I guess he just meant that we were supposed to be on the look out for "Muslim looking men" on airplanes ONLY, don't pay attention to the "Muslim looking men" crossing our borders illegally.

Bush didn't think we'd pay attention to and realize how vulnerable our borders were then and continue to be this long after those horrible attacks on innocent Americans on 9-11.

Bush has been blatant that he doesn't care what the MAJORITY of Americans want him to do. He is doing what HE and his cohorts want done and that is to allow as many illegals to cross our border undetected as possible and then force American tax payers to lower their standards of living to financially provide for over 30 million people who DON'T belong here, are NOT WANTED here and are NOT trusted by the American people, the very people he had taken an oath to protect!

He has made a better President for Mexico and the Mexican people than he has EVER BEEN for the American people and the USA. He and his arrogant dereliction of duty need to be impeached and tried in court for his failure to secure our borders this long after our "First Attack" on his watch and the subsequent biological attacks on our food sources since then.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast