Here is the DoubleSpeak we hear from our North Carolina Representitives.

Here is a return letter I recieved from N.C Representitive Brad Miller (D).
This is the response I recieved from a letter I sent reguarding illegal immigration and law enforcement. As we can see, the politicians are still not taking illegal immigration serious enough! Which side is he on? You tell me.

Dear Mr. Jollie:

Thank you for contacting me about the problem of illegal immigration. I appreciate hearing from you.

The immigration system is broken, and the inability of Congress to fix it is one of the best examples of what is wrong with our political system. In our everyday lives, if we can't solve a problem exactly the way we'd like, we solve the problem the best we can and go on to the next problem. Unfortunately, that's not how politics works now.

First, we need to control illegal entry into the United States, both by better security at our borders and by internal enforcement directed at employers. I have voted to hire more Border Patrol agents and provide increased funding for the equipment to do their job. I've also voted to build a security fence along the 700 miles of our border that is most frequently crossed illegally.

Enforcement of laws against hiring workers here illegally is almost comically lax. The Census Bureau estimates that there are now eight million immigrants employed illegally in the United States. In 2003, the federal government prosecuted four employers for hiring illegal immigrants and issued fines to three. We must provide employers reliable tools to verify the immigration status of workers, and hold accountable the employers who knowingly violate the law.

We must recognize, however, that many industries-construction, farming and hospitality, among others-would grind to a halt if the eight million workers now here illegally were abruptly to leave the work force. And it is unrealistic to think that law enforcement can identify the 12 million immigrants here illegally and deport them. In fact, state correctional systems have not had the resources even to identify approximately 600,000 illegal immigrants incarcerated for felonies and released at the end of their sentence instead of deported.

We certainly should not repeat the mistake of the Reagan Administration and simply shout "olly olly oxen free" and declare an unconditional amnesty. Some illegal immigrants should be deported, starting with those convicted of crimes. Others who have worked hard, paid taxes, are learning English, and otherwise obeyed our laws should have some way to earn a legal immigration status. It goes against the grain for anyone to benefit from violating the law. Illegal immigrants who are allowed a legal immigration status should be required to pay fines and fees, make good on any unpaid taxes, and suffer penalties if they do not comply with all legal requirements.

Immigrants of all ethnic backgrounds have contributed to our nation's economy, our civic life and our culture, and we should value their contribution. But I have long thought the immigration system was broken, not just since immigration became a hot political issue. We should act to address the problem, even if there is no perfect solution.

Please contact me about other issues important to you. Thank you.

What the Letter really means - Parts in Bold were added by me:

Dear Mr. Jollie:

Thank you for contacting me about the problem of illegal immigration. I appreciate hearing from you.

The immigration system is broken (Who says? the corporations that want cheap labor or the foreigner that wants their familes here to take away even more American jobs or taxpayer freebies?), and the inability (unwillingness to do the WILL of the AMERICAN PEOPLE because your BEHOLDIN TO BIG BUSINESS) of Congress to fix it is one of the best examples of what is wrong with our political system (politicians - dont' blame it on a system where no accountability can happen.). In our everyday lives, if we can't solve a problem exactly the way we'd like, we solve the problem the best we can and go on to the next problem. Unfortunately, that's not how politics works now (Because your eyes aren't on the well being of the American People, they're on the corporate interest).

First, we need to control illegal entry into the United States, both by better security at our borders and by internal enforcement directed at employers. I have voted to hire more Border Patrol agents and provide increased funding for the equipment to do their job. I've also voted to build a security fence along the 700 miles of our border that is most frequently crossed illegally (so they just move to the unprotected parts of the border? Great!).

Enforcement of laws against hiring workers here illegally is almost comically lax. The Census Bureau estimates that there are now eight million (bogus numbers - how do you know when everyone has fake papers that even the government can't or won't acknowlege as fake?)immigrants employed illegally in the United States. In 2003, the federal government prosecuted four employers for hiring illegal immigrants and issued fines to three. We must provide employers reliable tools to verify (E-VERIFY - of course this is government run as well, who trust it either? -Once burned, too easy to get burned again aye?) the immigration status of workers, and hold accountable the employers who knowingly violate the law. (What about POLITICIANS and officials who overlook and aid the illegals? - They are criminals too.)

We must recognize, however, that many industries-construction, farming and hospitality, among others-would grind to a halt ( its ok when the American citizens well being grinds to a halt though? - This is un deniable evidence that the politicians eyes are on the concern and welfare of the CORPORATIONS - NOT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR WHOM YOU SERVE!)if the eight million workers now here illegally (this letter must be 6 years old - 8 million - I'm laughing in your face Mr. Miller) were abruptly to leave the work force. And it is unrealistic to think that law enforcement can identify the 12 million immigrants here illegally and deport them (Same old shannagins, no will or interest in doing the will of the American People). In fact, state correctional systems have not had the resources even to identify approximately 600,000 illegal immigrants incarcerated for felonies and released at the end of their sentence instead of deported. (if the illegals are causing such a massive contribution to this society, why don't we have these resources? The answer is, stonewalling so the corporations can keep the cheap illegal immigrants working to make them even more filthy rich, so they can keep paying 15% tax rates while we pay 30%. Just like this letter has no backbone, no will, no thought of the American People in it, all it talks of is what ifs and maybe's).

We certainly should not repeat the mistake of the Reagan Administration and simply shout "olly olly oxen free" and declare an unconditional amnesty. Some (ALL) illegal immigrants should be (self)deported (once we start jailing the employers), starting with those convicted of crimes (which are all illegal immigrants - Are you this incompetant?). (Get this load of garbage called a caviot -This is the part that really pisses you off, after all they say claiming to be for enforcing the laws, then they come along with this bunk!) Others who have worked hard, paid taxes, are learning English, and otherwise obeyed our laws should have some way to earn a legal immigration status. (Then immediately contridicts himself with the following sentence - uh, which side are you on Mr Miller, I can't tell?) It goes against the grain for anyone to benefit from violating the law.
(Here we go again-Amnesty)
Illegal immigrants who are allowed a legal immigration status should be required to pay fines and fees, make good on any unpaid taxes, and suffer penalties if they do not comply with all legal requirements.
(The old Amnesty line seems that the politicians want to make the illegal immigrants a corporation, this is what they do to corporations that break the laws and ruin peoples lives. The government fines the corporations for ruining the air, the water and the land and even peoples health and lives when babies are born abnormal or with horendous afflictions or deformities caused by the corporations like DOW dumping chemicals by the tons in the rivers. The government fines them millions but the millions never go to the ones who are affected. They act like fining someone will bring back a disfigured childs arms or brain, once the damage is done, it is done.

The same with illegal immigration, once your life is ruined it is ruined, if the government takes action now, some can recover in a decade or two. Fining an employer a small amount and giving it to the co-conspiritors (the government) isn't really going to help and it isn't going to bring back those destroyed lives. Its going to take fining the employer not only for every illegal immigrant they've hired but also for every American worker working among them who's economic conditions have worsened as the illegals were hired. Just as they hire an illegal $10 an hour, pretty soon the American counterpart has their wage dropped to $10 an hour. If you fine employers just on the basis of a few illegals there will still be an overall net benefit from hiring them.

We should back check all corporations and fine for every illegal ever employed and then multiply that by as many American workers as they have working, this is a real incentive not to hire illegals. Also in cases where the employers have hired over 10 illegals, we need to see jail time and maybe even confiscation of the business or some major assets. Put all the fines, fees and money from confiscations into a American worker fund and then split that money among the American people, that is what you call justice for the American people, why can't this happen? Why is it so insane to think that the American people that have had everything taken in the name of welfare for the corporate elite to somehow get some financial compensation from the mis doings of corporations and government. As they say, ISN"T THAT CAPITOLISM? OR IS IT CAPITOLISM THEY DON'T LIKE. The corporations will call it an unfair re-distribution of wealth but it is wealth they stold from us. This is not a legitimate profit they made, they put Americans in harms way, they put death upon Americans, rapes and total lawlessness and the security of our nation at risk due to their corporate greed. They knowingly and willingly hired and promoted illegal entry into this country and aided and abetted it, its time the American People were compensated for their criminal actions with the very things that they took from us, our financial ability to make money in a supposed free market system which they totally ruined with the help of the government and the politicians who should aslo have their healthcare and pensions jerked like ours have been.?

Here is the wishy-washy background to mellow us all out and make everything rosey and harmonious, so they can sell the dumb brainwashed people the thought that everything is ok and everything is rosey as long as we have people coming from all over the world by the millions, its ok. Total BS!
Immigrants of all ethnic backgrounds have contributed to our nation's economy, our civic life and our culture, and we should value their contribution. But I have long thought the immigration system was broken, not just since immigration became a hot political issue. We should act to address the problem, even if there is no perfect solution.

Please contact me about other issues important to you. Thank you.

My Emailed rsponse:

Dear Representitive Brad Miller,
Your open borders policy isn't what America wants or needs.
You say we need to give a legal pathway to citizenship for illegals that have played by the rules. Obviously if they are illegal they haven't played by the rules. This is a flawed Politically Correct answer and is as bogus as saying that drug dealers that haven't murdered or raped anyone and pay taxes are playing by the rules, its a total fabrication and it is designed to split peoples clear thinking into a foggy pitty arguement.

Second, employers do not have the right to break the laws because they are missing out on what could be profits and tax revenue for the government. I can print money on my home printer and provide a way to bring alot of people out of poverty from all over the world but would it be legal? No. Do you think people would stop working if the free money were going to everyone? If that were the case then wouldn't corporations have a hard time finding workers because the workers wouldn't need to work for $22,000 a year? Wouldn't the corporations have to raise the pay to get people to work? Yes, the illegal immigrant worker is the same thing except it is the corporations printing the free money the illegals provide with their cheap labor, which also make the rest of Americans cheap labor because we have to compete with them as we know the ultimate bottom line of the corporation is the money and the profit. The corporations don't have to raise wages because they know they can get near free labor from the illegal immigrants anytime they want them. The politicians want to play dumb like they don't understand the laws of supply and demand in the labor market when on the contrary you understand perfectly the laws of supply and demand of labor and the cost associated with an unlimited labor supply, wages fall. Plain and simple economics will tell anyone with a 10th grade education this and this simple fact alone should be enough to move any politician who is concerned about the well being of Americans to close the border down and get busy fining the employers heavily so the repair to Americans can begin.

You claim that removing illegals would shut down the construction, farming, hospitality and other specific industries, so obviously you know where to look for the corporations that are guilty of these crimes of hiring illegals, why not get busy enforcing the laws? You say the government can't find and deport 12 million illegals. Well, last I heard the American people are the government, we will be more than happy to find them and point the officials to them and the employers, so that the government can do its job. The American people could do this faster and cheaper than the government, you just check the ID's and deport and fine the employers. Two weeks of this and there would be a trail 200 miles long of illegals back to mexico and other parts of the world.

I know, the politicians will say, we can't allow that, there is to much room for vigilanties to pursue false claims and ect. This is a total lie, each person must be identified one way or another, Isn't that what Amnesty is about? Finding and identifying people for the safety of this country? What does it matter how its done, the sooner the better right? We aren't ten year olds. I know the government thinks perception is everything and as long as it can be made to look good in the media, its fine, even itf it really stinks, total PCism again. I know then you'll say its got to be done in a humane way. As if the people pointed out will be living in total hell when they get their papers checked, once they are cleared, they have nothing to worry about. In a few months the process will be over because most will just leave of their own accord, therefore admitting they're guilt. Speaking of humane behaviour, what about the hell the American people go through when their loved ones are killed by an illegal? More Americans dead at the hands of illegals than the Iraq wars.
What about the humiliation and civil rights violations of Americans when illegal immigrants get pulled over without tags, insurance, drivers licenses and are let go while Americans are fined $150 to $300 for the same offenses? Isn't that profiling based on skin color on Americans?

The fact is, we the American People know what 99% of the politicians are fighting for and that is the corporations all over the world. The big bucks that line the pockets of the politicians and government officials. 30 years ago most politicians today would be considered traitors of Americans and they would not have dared to speak of things politicians speak of today, because they knew it is a sellout of the American citizen and this country. Well, an aweful lot of Americans still do consider the politicians these days as traitors, sellouts, and basically everything foul you can call them, just look at the approval ratings of all the government offices and that tells the whole story. Republican and Democrats alike don't like how the two parties are ruining America for us, or kids and our grandkids.
We don't consider giving Americans healthcare, food stamps and medicare good government, all these are by products of the greedy corporations. All because of the trillion dollar greed the American people are paid like slaves and like meaningless peices of garbage and then left to pay yet again through the taxes needed to pay off all those so called government freebies such as healthcare, foodstamps and college. The people once again are made to believe its all free from the government. Basically what the government is telling the American people is, we're going to let the corporations make all the money so they can compete in the global marketplace by paying you crappy wages, and in return, if you just go along with it, the government will provide you with free healthcare, transportation, housing, education. All you'll have to do is work for crap and the rest is taken care of. The only flaw is the freebies aren't free, we pay for them as well with our taxes. As we see the people pay 75% more of the taxes than corporations do, although they make 400 times more money than we do.

You can always find arguements to make for the illegals side. this isn't going to be fair, this is going to split families, this isn't going to look right. The fact is for every arguement for the illegals there is an equal or more pressing arguement to made for the Americans which you are supposed to be protecting and swore an oath to uphold the laws of this land for our sake, not for the illegals. The question is, are you going to do the work and represent the American People, or the illegal lobby and the corporations? Which is it? You can't serve both. You don't want to look like the bad guy but you are. You and all the politicians in office from 2000 to the present are guilty of this criminal enterprise you have put on the American people, you should look like the bad guy. Instead of nipping this in the bud back in 2002 when in NC illegal immigration started getting totally out of control the politicians just let it go, just shirked your responsibility thinking Americans would just deal with it, shut up and go away, that can be the only rationale to let it keep going on, there is no other excuse to use. The laws are there, they were made and put into law by our representitives and now the new representitives just choose to overlook the laws as if they never existed. There aren't any flaws in the current laws, they just don't let Americans be run over in favor of the corporations and the politicans that recieve those big donations from them. Sound familiar?.

Just as all the politicians say we better tackle global warming now because the price goes up everyday we wait, so does the illegal immigration crisis. Either way we go the price gets higher and higher. We do Amnesty, the price is put at $4 to $8 Trillion dollars. And we're still going to need border security (unless this war on terror is a complete hoax) and the law enforcement because people will still be trying to come here as long as they know they can get in pretty easy and there are no consequences.

We build a border fence and security the price is a lot lower and we fine the employers which will make the illegals self deport, that saves tons of money. Basically we just have to have the will to pay for the border fence and security and then have the will to enforce the laws which provides a more stable and secure country for Americans, which is what the overwhelming majority of Americans want. What can be so hard about that? Either way we go we are still going to need border security and law enforcement so that cost is going to be there reguardless. The longer we wait the more costly its going to be. So, the main thing we have to do is JUST DO IT!!!

I know, again I hear the politicians telling Americans we've got all these law suites tied up on the border, people don't want the fence built on their property. If WalMart wanted to build a store there, it would have been settled long ago right? I see the government has had no problem taking land before now, all the sudden we've got big problems, why?
It sure seems like we have some big corporations funding these land owners to go to court on this. All the sudden the land owners found themselves in a profitable way by fighting this border fence. After being ignored for 10 years and their properties being trampled into nothing I guess they figured they might as well take the money while they can. Just another example of how the greed corrupts everything it touches. While the good law abiding people are made to be good for nothing, the crooks are celebrated as innovators and good citizens. BUNK!

When are we going to stop this madness Mr. Miller? When?