Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

littleirishgirl.........Seatlle is a very nice place but remember it is climate with lots of rain during the winter months.

And you are right about the Spanish conquering the Aztecs and they were the ones who actually ventured through parts on the United Staes exploring the region and were actually looking for GOLD.

That is what gets me when you hear these illegals tell us to go back to Europe. Well hello. Spain is a European Nation! Spain conquered Mexico!

That is just very short and to the point
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Oh! We did actually buy Cailfornia from what appeared to be a government in Mexico at that time for about 12 million dollars and they were actually offered more than that. But communications broke down in between times.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Call the Senators, call them and complain some more. 2010 the Census is going to be counting all these undocumented immigrants for representation
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Some have made it absolutly intollerable to live in their own homes.....and if it's like alot places....the Police aren't any help. I don't care if it's music blasting at 3 AM, chickens in an apartment, no parking or lude behavior, housing code violations, drugs, guns, theft or what it is....but suddenly we are expected to tolerate any behavior thrown at us. Smile, enjoy it because this is the "new America".
    The saddest part about that is, these very people the government and police arent doing anything about, are the ones shooting our policemen, killing them and getting a slap on the wrist for it. I know that if my friend [ who is british and here legally, and is agaisnt illegal immigration as well, hes the same age as me] did anything like that, he would be punished to the full extent of the law. I feel so much sarrow for the families of the people who put their lives on the line to protect america and lost it unjustly, with no justice served and my heart goes out to them. It is just insane what is happening in this day and age. It is going to get to the point where people start vigilanting agaisnt these criminals and I really do pray it doesnt get that corrupt here.

Don't get too excited about Seattle as it is a sanctuary city and the whole state is being overrun with illegal aliens.
    The rainy winter months hardly bother me anymore because the influx of illegals is such a huge problem and having the rain to curse gives me a little break. How sad is that?
    Most elected officials are pro illegal from the governor on down and almost all the illegals are being taught they have "rights" and are getting bolder and bolder about being here. Grrr!

Apologies, Welcome littleirishgirl and builditnow!
    Americans First!

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Oh! We did actually buy Cailfornia from what appeared to be a government in Mexico at that time for about 12 million dollars and they were actually offered more than that. But communications broke down in between times.
    Lol, this reminds me: Spanish people raped aztecan women, and other natives of mexico thus creating what we now know of the mexican race and isn't it ironic that spanyards were hungry for gold and metaphorically speaking thats basically what mexicans are too?? Just pillaging the land like their european ancestor's did, for gold when none is to be found for them. Regardless of whomever "rightfully" owned california, the fact is it belongs to america and thats how it will forever stay hopefully. Afterall, you dont see french people coming here demanding we give them back louisiana.

It's just awful here, and I am considering moving to one of those states, my grandmother lives in seattle now, and I thought it was an okay place.
    LOL......funny coz that's (Denver) where we were headed and stayed in Nebraska instead. Never did make it there and now not so sure I ever want to. Even for a vacation.....

Yes we have the gang isues here as well and it's getting worse. They have footholds all across this country. I know when I was in Florida is where I saw the girls being exceptionally vile. Never understood it either. Reminded me of a drunk in a bar just looking for something to get mad about to pound out their frustrations on. There was a music store an old hippie owned and he liked to encourage young musicians. So Friday nights he'd set up a stage and open the doors for the young kids to give their "garage bands" a whirl. Parents welcome and people would sit around for awhile and enjoy seeing the younger ones enjoy themselves. (Most of the time playing music from my time. LOL....no my daughters generation did not invent Ozzie LOL Mine did. LOL) Anyway...before long there were just gangs of kids, comming down just to pick fights. Brass knuckles and the whole thing. Girls! Jr. High, low cut jeans with "Say my Name" tattooed across their hips in Spanish. Got to where it wasn't safe anymore. Then when my daughter got older she went downtown with college friends and they would be jumped by these girls (not same ones, the next wave) and they were told by the Police since they were over 18 they could get thrown in jail for protecting themselves even if it was to block a punch, since the girls were minors. These girls knew this and just had a hay day going around picking on adults to beat up on. They were BAD And they did....they went in gangs and when the Police would be called and it was 3 or 4 people against a dozen or more kids....they would LIE and say someone made a comment whatever.....and basicly were given the go ahead to brutalize anyone they wanted without fear.....just as long as they got anyone older.....and they would brag about bad they were, they controlled the streets......I always wondered what happened when they turned 18 and if they got their dues paid back. Girls can be just as bad if not worse at times that guys can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, littleirishgirl. Glad you joined the fight.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

working4change
    Welcome to you littleirishgirl..glad that you have joined us!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    It's just awful here, and I am considering moving to one of those states, my grandmother lives in seattle now, and I thought it was an okay place.
    LOL......funny coz that's (Denver) where we were headed and stayed in Nebraska instead. Never did make it there and now not so sure I ever want to. Even for a vacation.....

Yes we have the gang isues here as well and it's getting worse. They have footholds all across this country. I know when I was in Florida is where I saw the girls being exceptionally vile. Never understood it either. Reminded me of a drunk in a bar just looking for something to get mad about to pound out their frustrations on. There was a music store an old hippie owned and he liked to encourage young musicians. So Friday nights he'd set up a stage and open the doors for the young kids to give their "garage bands" a whirl. Parents welcome and people would sit around for awhile and enjoy seeing the younger ones enjoy themselves. (Most of the time playing music from my time. LOL....no my daughters generation did not invent Ozzie LOL Mine did. LOL) Anyway...before long there were just gangs of kids, comming down just to pick fights. Brass knuckles and the whole thing. Girls! Jr. High, low cut jeans with "Say my Name" tattooed across their hips in Spanish. Got to where it wasn't safe anymore. Then when my daughter got older she went downtown with college friends and they would be jumped by these girls (not same ones, the next wave) and they were told by the Police since they were over 18 they could get thrown in jail for protecting themselves even if it was to block a punch, since the girls were minors. These girls knew this and just had a hay day going around picking on adults to beat up on. They were BAD And they did....they went in gangs and when the Police would be called and it was 3 or 4 people against a dozen or more kids....they would LIE and say someone made a comment whatever.....and basicly were given the go ahead to brutalize anyone they wanted without fear.....just as long as they got anyone older.....and they would brag about bad they were, they controlled the streets......I always wondered what happened when they turned 18 and if they got their dues paid back. Girls can be just as bad if not worse at times that guys can.
    Oh my god i know, some girls can be sooo nasty! I will tell you about this one time I was staying over at my ex boyfriends house a couple years ago when he lived with his family [ the anti-illegal hispanic i was dating, we are still good friends.] his brother, lives that nasty gang lifestyle..and he had some trashy illegal hoochie girl druggie babysit his 2 kids [because the childrens mother had up and left] the babysitter was beating the crap out of these poor children, they were only ages 2 and 4. She was smacking them in the face, screaming at them in spanish, pulling their hair and she didnt know how to cook so she only fed them top ramen and koolaid, I know this because I have seen this when I've shown up and she was the only one there, and she thought I wouldnt mind this kind of behavior. I kicked her out of the house after telling her if she ever lays a finger on my friend's neice and nephew again I will have her thrown in jail. She eventually came back a week later to babysit only this time avoiding me and locking the children in a tiny bedroom with a tv where she'd babysit them..I still heard her abuse them so I again kicked her out, but this time she made sure to retaliate like the lowlife she is and steal alot of my things before she left. I didnt care, I'm not materialistic and if it takes me losing a couple peices of cosmetics or clothing for the safety of innocent children then so be it. And I do know currently my friends brother still leads this horrible lifestyle and is still putting his children in the care of this girl, by the way she is only 18 and it amazes me how young these hispanic girls are and how abusive they are at such a young age. Now I wonder how those children are going to grow up...Last year I went to visit my friend, and we went over to drop something off for his brother, at his brothers apartment and we saw her there with a bunch of men in the house all alone with those kids, and she was drunk, and we smelled pot. Yeah, I really hope no amnesty is given to these people ever...EVER. It would be devastating...Not just to us but to the next generation of american youth. And it isnt just humans that illegals are hurting, I see on the news how they plow tractors over baby chicks and break the legs of baby livestock in our commercial farms and it makes me sick. It is wrong and is not the american way.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast