Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    SicNTiredInSoCal - Regarding your warning about the rise in racism/reverse racism against light-skinned, non-hispanic people: I couldn't agree more, except I think it already started a while ago. And they already have their rationalizations and excuses for why it is okay against whites. I'm sure it will get worse.

For God's sake, will enough whites realize this AND be willing to take action before it is too late? I'm not real hopeful, because not enough people heard the warning bells about the invasion soon enough. And the politicians were cowards who wouldn't oppose the invasion even if they knew of the potential negative ramifications.
    Welcome Builditnow. Let's just pray someone doesn't try to harm the "Anoited One" or whiteys will really be in for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    SicNTiredInSoCal - Regarding your warning about the rise in racism/reverse racism against light-skinned, non-hispanic people: I couldn't agree more, except I think it already started a while ago. And they already have their rationalizations and excuses for why it is okay against whites. I'm sure it will get worse.

For God's sake, will enough whites realize this AND be willing to take action before it is too late? I'm not real hopeful, because not enough people heard the warning bells about the invasion soon enough. And the politicians were cowards who wouldn't oppose the invasion even if they knew of the potential negative ramifications.
    Alot of Americans my age and younger do disagree with immigration, the only reason most of our youth doesnt come out and fight agaisnt the illegals and their youth, with big racist protests just as they do; is because they are violent. It's true no matter how you look at it, they are violent people and us americans will be always in fear of speaking out our rights and getting shot for it, stabbed, beat to death, ran over, arsen, among other acts of violence they stand for. How can us as americans openly protest and speak out when our high school students cant even sit in class without someone getting lippy and violent,accusing us of giving them "dirty looks" when we werent even turned in their direction?

I'm sure that there would be hundreds of thousands of americans if not millions of us parading the streets reciting the wise words of our four fathers and painting our faces, waving our flags and driving around with "Proud to be an american" blasted on our stereos. But if we do that we are tagged as racists, and hate crimes ensue agaisnt us. We cant even do a peaceful protest, they wont let us have our peace or live in peace. I have seen it first hand; american anti-illegal protestors walking in small crowds to the state capitol building only to have some opposing latinos throw glass bottles at them, scream and yelp hateful words in spanish, when we dont do that to them.

I dont care for it one bit and I am 100% convinced the latino community builds the foundation off reverse racism and teaches their children to milk the system. The government lower the standards for everything to cater to people who actually laugh behind their back and dont care for them at all, only care about what they can manipulate our society into doing for them.

They all have the same attitude...sub-human...the government better think real long and hard about giving these vermin amnesty...the American people have had enough and its going to get nasty...the illegals here, especially the south of the border crowd, think they own this country and soon they are going to , once again, "awake the sleeping giant"

littleirishgirl: Welcome again.

And in school for the last 25 years American children have been taught to be passive, view the other side, and compromise everything even if it is wrong in your gut. America First And the water has not helped us.

Related post of videos: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-129975-water.html+nwo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Regardless of whomever "rightfully" owned california, the fact is it belongs to america and thats how it will forever stay hopefully. Afterall, you dont see french people coming here demanding we give them back louisiana.
    I could not agree with you more.And I see you are one to stick to her guns!.............But I keep asking myself every day.Where is this going to STOP?????

And hopefully with this bad economy the President Obama sticks to rules of the law(which he promised us all) and keeps up the fight to rid this land of ILLEGALS!!!

It would be hard to face the unemployed AMERICAN CITIZENS while still hiring the ILLEGAL WORK FORCE!!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

new segregation

Welcome littleirishgirl!!

I am not white, but I can identify with what you are saying, because many Hispanics (especially Mexicans) seem to have a racist agenda. But, you should remember that you have rights and that we have a constitution that we must fight to maintain. Part of that constitution is the 2nd amendment. I would suggest that you avail yourself of the rights guaranteed by this amendment and lessen some of the fear that these animals seek to instill in you. You were not placed on this earth to be intimidated, beaten, murdered, raped or to live in fear. The majority of these invaders are cowards anyway, from my experience with them. Remember, if you run from a wild dog he will chase you and bite you every time, but stand your ground and usually he will tuck his tail and run. Also, since the dogs travel in packs you should see if you can organize some other like minded people to ride with you when you take the bus. I really do not understand why Americans seem to fear standing up. If we stood together, there are not enough jails in the country to hold us, and frankly I do not give a flying fig if someone thinks I am a racist or not. I am going to defend myself and that is the bottom line.

Never start a fight, but always be prepared to finish one

And now theyre asking for free college tuitions?! I go to college and I pay out my pocket for it! Why would anyone want these people to be eligible for college, so they can steal the jobs from our physciatrists and lawyers, and possibly be our next politicians too? I SAY NO!!

I bellieve they are already politicians.look how many spanish sur names you find in the news anymore with things to do with local,state and federal government agencies..........not to say they all agree with any type of amnesty but I would bet a good many of them do..........
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I agree a big factor that prevents most U.S. citizens, especially whites, from speaking out and becoming actively involved in fighting this invasion is fear of violence. I don't know why it is that some groups seem much more willing to engage in violence for their causes. This non-violent tendency of whites would generally be considered a good thing, but in the case of the invasion and reverse discrimination, it is very likely to continue unless enough whites are willing to take the risk of a violent response from others.

In spite of the Hispanic activist's and media's willingness to exploit a very few isolated incidents of violence against an Hispanic by non-Hispanics, I believe most Hispanics know full well they can say or do whatever they want and whites will unlikely protest in a public, visible way because of whites' fear of violence from them.

I know I am no longer at all afraid of the tired, old racist accusations, and I am becoming more willing to accept a level of risk of violence if necessary.

Quite ironically, many of our white ancestors were willing to risk violence and even death in a war to end slavery against blacks, and to save the Union. What is different now? Are we weaker than they were?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Re: new segregation

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc
    Welcome littleirishgirl!!

I am not white, but I can identify with what you are saying, because many Hispanics (especially Mexicans) seem to have a racist agenda. But, you should remember that you have rights and that we have a constitution that we must fight to maintain. Part of that constitution is the 2nd amendment. I would suggest that you avail yourself of the rights guaranteed by this amendment and lessen some of the fear that these animals seek to instill in you. You were not placed on this earth to be intimidated, beaten, murdered, raped or to live in fear. The majority of these invaders are cowards anyway, from my experience with them. Remember, if you run from a wild dog he will chase you and bite you every time, but stand your ground and usually he will tuck his tail and run. Also, since the dogs travel in packs you should see if you can organize some other like minded people to ride with you when you take the bus. I really do not understand why Americans seem to fear standing up. If we stood together, there are not enough jails in the country to hold us, and frankly I do not give a flying fig if someone thinks I am a racist or not. I am going to defend myself and that is the bottom line.

Never start a fight, but always be prepared to finish one
    I agree Havoc, we need to think more like this.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast