Like Tree1Likes

Thread: OBAMA CAMP HELPS VOTER CAST BALLOTS IN 2 STATES - James O'Keefe expose

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA CAMP HELPS VOTER CAST BALLOTS IN 2 STATES - James O'Keefe expose

VIDEO: OBAMA CAMP HELPS VOTER CAST BALLOTS IN 2 STATES

Investigative sleuth James O'Keefe catches salaried director red-handed

A regional director of the voter mobilization group launched by Barack Obama, Organizing for America, has been captured on video helping an undercover reporter cast a ballot for the president in two states.

James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas, known for its hidden-camera probe of the controversial national community organizing group tied to Obama, ACORN, carried out the investigation.

The group’s latest effort in Texas, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut shows Obama campaign workers, including Organizing for America Regional Field Director Stephanie Caballero, helping people who declare they want to commit election fraud. The investigation was inspired by a column by WND columnist Chuck Norris.

In April, a Project Veritas investigator was offered the ballot of Attorney General Eric Holder at a polling place.
    In the new video, Project Veritas has a hidden camera on an undercover reporter who poses as a voter at the Organizing for America headquarters in Houston, Texas.

The reporter, in two separate visits, Sept. 7 and Oct. 1, tells Caballero she has a voter registration card in Florida, noting it’s a battleground state, and she also wants to vote in Texas.

“Keep it! Keep it!” Caballero interjects in the first visit, referring to the Florida voter registration. “So you’re gonna vote, umm, yeah, vote by ballot?

Reporter: “I’m gonna vote by ballot, and then I have mine here (in Texas), too.”

The reporter then emphasizes the importance of doing everything possible to ensure that Obama wins.

Caballero offers to print out a ballot that the reporter can mail in to Florida.

“Oh my God, this is so funny,” Caballero says. “It’s cool though.”

Project Veritas discovered Caballero is a salaried employee of the Democratic National Committee, the parent of Organizing for America. OFA was founded after Obama’s inauguration to mobilize supporters in favor of his legislative priorities.

Commenting on the video, O’Keefe noted the reporter was even offered advice on how to avoid getting caught.
    “These individuals showed no concern whatsoever when our investigators declared their intention to vote multiple times for President Obama,” O’Keefe said.

In the video, Caballero says when discussing the possibility of getting caught, “If anyone checks, say ‘I don’t know.’”

This year, Project Veritas says it has been conducting an ongoing series of investigations in more than a dozen states “demonstrating the ease with which election fraud can be committed and legitimate voters can be disenfranchised.”

At an Organizing for America voter-registration table in Hackensack, N.J., a worker is seen in the latest video assisting an undercover reporter who declares his intent to vote both in Minnesota and in New Jersey.

In Central Park in New York City, an undercover reporter tells an OFA worker: “I’m gonna vote in both places, probably, so Mitt Romney does not take New York or Minnesota.”

“Nice,” the worker replies.

In New Haven, Conn., when a helpful OFA worker learns that the undercover reporter posing as a Democrat intends to vote twice, he is told to take as many registration forms as he likes.
    Video: Obama camp helps you vote twice!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ms.Caballero should be going to JAIL. JMO
    New O’Keefe video: Obama campaign staffer caught helping activist vote twice.

10/10/2012
    Matthew Boyle/Daily Caller

Videographer James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas caught an official for President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign helping who she thought was an Obama supporter set herself up to vote more than once in November.

Stephanie Caballero is the regional field director for Obama’s Organizing For America in Houston, Texas. Federal Election Commission documents show, according to Project Veritas, that Caballero is a “salaried employee of the DNC [Democratic National Committee].”

Caballero is caught on camera helping the young woman try to vote in Florida and Texas in the upcoming election.
    “So I spent some time in Florida, and I got my voter registration card for Florida. So and I know that we have you know it’s a battleground state there,” the Project Veritas reporter said to Caballero.

“Keep it, keep it… so you’re going to vote by ballot?” Caballero responded.

“I’m going to vote by ballot and then I have mine here too,” the videographer answered, adding that: “it just really concerns me that if we don’t do everything we can we’re not going to win.”

Caballero then advises: “okay, so you have to make sure because after 60 days you can send in your application to vote by mail ballot.”

“So I can print that out for you. On Wednesday I’ll print it out. You just have to mail it or fax,” she added.

“Okay, or fax it back in so that I can do,” the videographer responded.

“So they’ll send you a mail ballot,” Caballero then said.

“A mail ballot, and so, and there’s no way that they would be able to cross reference that?” the videographer then asked.

“If you voted twice?” Caballero asked, seeking to clarify, adding, “I don’t know with you. I might just do Florida because in Texas it really doesn’t [count].”

Later in the conversation, referencing the voter fraud, the videographer said to Caballero: “And let me know about that. I mean I don’t want to do anything wrong. But if no one’s going to know, like…”

“I’ll definitely look into [it]. I don’t want you to get in trouble at all,” Caballero promised.

The videographer responded: “Yeah, I don’t want to get in trouble. But like I said, if no one’s going to know I don’t have a problem with it, yeah. So anyway, but…”

Caballero then said: “Oh, my God. This is so funny. It’s cool though.”

O’Keefe then said “a few weeks later,”his videographer went back to the office to follow up. Caballero gave her a Florida absentee ballot application to “help her vote twice.”

After Caballero sets the videographer up to vote in Florida, she asked the Project Veritas investigator: “Are you going to do what I think you’re going do?”

The videographer responded: “Well, I mean, if no one’s gonna know…”

Caballero audibly laughed, then said: “You’re so hilarious!”

“Okay I’m just going to print this out for you,” Caballero then said.

“Yeah, because I have several friends who have done that and they said that ‘it’s no problem,’” the Project Veritas videographer said next.

Caballero then offers the videographer an excuse to get out of trouble is she gets caught committing voter fraud: “Come up with like if anyone checks say ‘I don’t know.’”

“Just because I mean it’s so important everything that we’re doing here is so important that there’s no absolutely no way if I have an opportunity to make my voice heard I’m going to make my vote twice,” the videographer then said. “I’m going to make it heard twice.”
    O’Keefe claims in video that “wasn’t the only exchange we recorded.”

“We visited Organizing For America voter registration tables around New York and Organizing For America headquarters around the country,” he said.

The video then cuts to a montage of different clips of Obama campaign volunteers and staffers all over the country helping O’Keefe’s Project Veritas activists get set up to vote twice, a sign there’s likely more to come.

The video ends with a challenge for the media: “Put your reputation on the line, journalists. Say this is an ‘isolated incident.’”
    The Daily Caller could not reach Caballero for comment, despite repeated calls to her cell phone.

Follow Matthew on Twitter

Read more: New O'Keefe video: Obama campaign staffer caught helping activist vote twice | The Daily Caller
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Same old shenanigans, different election. But will the FEC and/or Eric Holder DO anything about it? What do you think?

Another very interesting find.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is more.

@ProjectVeritas_EXCLUSIVE: Brooklyn, Minnesota, Florida - Voter Fraud Continues

IT looks as though she got fired, for getting caught.

OFA Director Fired by DNC After She Is Caught Helping Person Vote in Two States

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, October 11, 2012, 3:32 PMThe Democratic National Committee on Wednesday fired a Texas Organizing for America director who offered to help someone vote simultaneously in two states in undercover video released by conservative activist James O’Keefe.

Shot in September in the Houston office of Organizing for America, President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign, the video appears to show regional field director Stephanie Caballero helping someone who claims to want to vote in both Florida and Texas. The video was posted online on Wednesday morning by O’Keefe, who is known for undercover investigations.
    See Video Above.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...in-two-states/
    Last edited by Newmexican; 10-11-2012 at 05:44 PM.