Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Oprah: old racists ‘have to die’ to achieve racial progress

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oprah: old racists ‘have to die’ to achieve racial progress

msnbc
    11/15/13
    By Morgan Whitaker

There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it – in that prejudice and racism – and they just have to die.
    Oprah: old racists ‘have to die’ to achieve racial progress

Oprah Winfrey gave her frank take on the state of racism in America and how the U.S. has evolved as a country in an interview promoting the British release of her recent film, Lee Daniels’ the Butler.

“It would be foolish to not recognize that we have evolved, in that we’re not still facing the same kind of terrorism against black people en masse,” she said in her interview with BBC Arts Correspondent Will Gompertz.

“Are there still places where people are terrorized because of the color of their skin, because of the color of their black skin? Yes,” she added. “But there are laws that have allowed us to progress beyond what we saw in The Scottsboro Boys and beyond the – even prejudice that we see in the Butler.”

But Winfrey insisted that the problem would not be solved until older Americans with more racist tendencies die off.

“As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem is not solved,” she said, adding,“There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it – in that prejudice and racism – and they just have to die.”

She also took on the manner in which President Obama has been treated in office.
    “Just the level of disrespect – when the senator yelled out ‘you’re a liar,’ remember that?” she said, presumably refering to the instance in which Rep. Joe Wilson shouted the words “You lie!” at the president while he was addressing a joint session of Congress.

“I think there’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs, and that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African-American,” she said.

http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/...e-die-progress
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

,“There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it – in that prejudice and racism – and they just have to die.”
    Isn't it odd those who gain the most money from the "white world" tend to hate them the most.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

It would be nice if instead of looking at the color of Obama's skin, Oprah would look at the content of his character.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please notice that Oprah did not say how she wants 'old white racists' to die. Imagine if one of us just said 'illegal aliens need to die' or 'Oprah needs to die' and we did not qualify our statement as meaning through old age.

Perhaps Oprah and Obama and their backers do not intend for many Americans they dont like to simply die at a happy old age. Perhaps they are part of another agenda that has something more immediate in mind?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    WATCH: Hilarious! Oprah Gets Called Out for Her Victim Mentality

Posted by: Michelle Wright Posted date: November 17, 2013

In case you’ve been under a rock this week, Oprah came out in an interview with the BBC claiming that Americans hate Barack Obama, basically because he’s black. Yep, she said it. Something to the effect of, we’re all thinking it, but we just don’t say it. HA! I know, who cares what Oprah thinks at this point right? Well I do, because she’s been filling her audience with faces that aren’t black for decades and still has the audacity to make these outrageous claims.

“It’s because I’m black, isn’t it?”, would be the norm to blame for all things you may not agree on with these progressives. Preposterous they say, that it could be based on a difference of OPINION.

Included is a preview of her BBC interview, followed by a video from a fan, not of hers though. Take a second to watch Wayne Dupree break it down to Oprah.

{Oprahs video here:}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBxxNA-o6GU

Rich 1% Oprah, Your Racism is Showing; Bashir's War on Sarah Palin, Come get here some Martin!

In Case you missed seeing the original “Friday” movie, starring Chris Tucker, this scene represents to me what Dupree just handed down to Winfrey.

Chris Tucker - You got knocked the F*ck out - (Friday)

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/17/wa...tim-mentality/
    Last edited by kathyet2; 11-18-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Please notice that Oprah did not say how she wants 'old white racists' to die. Imagine if one of us just said 'illegal aliens need to die' or 'Oprah needs to die' and we did not qualify our statement as meaning through old age.

Perhaps Oprah and Obama and their backers do not intend for many Americans they dont like to simply die at a happy old age. Perhaps they are part of another agenda that has something more immediate in mind?

W
    I think they intend for all conservative Americans to starve to death or face the "death panels." I doubt old age is what they really have in mind!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Mark Levin EXPLODES: Oprah Has No Idea What It’s Like to Live in a Country That is Racist… I Find Her Despicable

Posted on November 18, 2013 by BMartin1776

I know some maybe tired of this topic but I want to push it because I’m tired of the progressive destroyers lying to people who have created a massive entitlement generation. I’m tired of people playing nice when it comes to dealing with elitist hypocrites like Oprah who need to be taken apart and silenced for lying!

Oprah is one of the most destructive and dangerous individuals in the US. She has accomplished a level of social engineering that progressives have only dreamed of. I have been in some of the most heated arguments with friends and family over the damage she has done camouflaged behind her love affair with Tom Cruise to mass giveaways to her audience.

Master propagandists do this to reel in the sheep to listen to their every word. They do all their humanitarian and tear jerking pieces to get people to agree with them because “it’s true” and “they have been there.” Then they slowly methodically the Oprah’s of the world push their political views on the drones never question what Winfrey says because “Oprah is always right, always telling the truth” so what she is saying now, in this case about race, must be true.

When will someone directly challenge this progressive destroyer to explain how a nation that is dominantly white elected a “black man” to the presidency twice if it is racist? How did she become a billionaire if the racism is everywhere? How could a black woman being kept down by this alleged racism get so far if what she claims were true? Like Levin says she is the system she is part of the machine that is making our lives miserable.

She is despicable and disgusting for how she has manipulated people for her own personal/financial and political gain.

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/20...nd-despicable/

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Limbaugh Tees Off On Oprah Over Recent Defense Of Obama

Michael Miller
    On November 16, 2013
    http://mikesright.wordpress.com/

Rush Limbaugh responded to Oprah Winfrey Friday over her recent claim in an interview with the BBC that part of the “disrespect” shown to Barack Obama is due to racism. As to be expected, it wasn’t pretty.

To set the stage, here’s a portion of the Winfrey interview:
    “Just the level of disrespect, when the senator yelled out, ‘You’re a liar!’ Remember that?

Yeah, I think that there’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs, and that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African-American.” There’s no question about that. And it’s the kind of thing that nobody ever says but everybody’s thinking it.”

(No, Oprah, “everybody’s” not thinking it, at all.)

Limbaugh said he had “to be careful” because Oprah is “a goddess to a lot of people.” Then he proceeded not be careful in the least:
    “It wasn’t a senator, Oprah. It was a congressman by the name of Joe Wilson, and he was right. Obama was lying.

These people are not nearly as smart as they think they are, and they don’t know nearly what they think they know. They are embarrassingly ignorant. It wasn’t a senator.

It was a congressman. And it’s not because he was black. It’s because he was lying, Oprah! He’s lying now!”

To Rush’s point, Obama’s continuing claim that he didn’t know millions of healthcare plans would be cancelled as a direct result of ObamaCare legislation is disingenuous at best: He either knew in advance it would be the case – or he was grossly uninformed and out of the loop.

In either case, Oprah, there is more than enough cause for concern, is there not?

HT: The Blaze

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/9510...s-lying-oprah/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast