Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I think it is important to understand what type of person Bill O' Reilly really is:
    O'Reilly Goes Insane
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

That was great. What a psycho. The best part was when he did the final take, and his hair was still messed up from flipping out.

It seems we can figure that he and McCain are two of a kind. So there shouldn't be any misunderstanding with this narcissitic GOP lapdog is any thing of a friend to America.

He seems to easily switch personas, similar to his loyalties.
    I know, its incredible. Who would have thought this site would be calling him a traitor? Many used to think Bill was on our side. Remember the Geraldo shouting match? Not trying to pat myself on the back, but I never thought this guy was truly with us. The narcicism always put me off, as well as his neoconservative, obvious bias for Bush.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

AE

There are few who are truly on the side of what is actually right for this country, in regards to illegal immigration. Most of those who are, are terribly disliked in the mainstream.

If the council of "the race" and other radical OBL groups call someone a racist and member of racist groups, then you know that person is actually on our side.

Bill O'Reilly is a narcisist. You can tell he thinks way too much of himself and his own thoughts.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    There are few who are truly on the side of what is actually right for this country, in regards to illegal immigration. Most of those who are, are terribly disliked in the mainstream.

If the council of "the race" and other radical OBL groups call someone a racist and member of racist groups, then you know that person is actually on our side.

Bill O'Reilly is a narcisist. You can tell he thinks way too much of himself and his own thoughts.
    Did you see that same little smug smile he gave the camera at the end of the Inside Edition take? He propbably flips out on Fox all of the time too, playing it off with that annoying fake smile every day. He almost loses it with guests all of the time. Imagine what it is like working with this man. Remember how he paid that woman off to drop the sexual harassment charges? This guy is off his rocker. What is sad, is that this man is popular because of his overly agressive, sociopathic behavior. Just like Nancy Grace, these fake, sociopathic, overly agressive personalities dominate the ratings, while people like Lou Dobbs are considered "boring."

See you at the signing!!

It is quite odd how many Americans still haven't awakened to what kind of a person Bill is! It always blows my mind when I talk to someone who is Conservative and they still view Bill O'Reilly as a good guy. After I show them some clips, tell them about illegal immigration and Bill plus the amnesty debacle, they stop viewing him. Slowly but surely he should decay from his podium of spin. He deserves his comeuppance and Americans should know who he really is and Conservatives need to know what he is relly about.

BearFlagRepublic Wrote:
    Did you see that same little smug smile he gave the camera at the end of the Inside Edition take? He propbably flips out on Fox all of the time too, playing it off with that annoying fake smile every day. He almost loses it with guests all of the time. Imagine what it is like working with this man. Remember how he paid that woman off to drop the sexual harassment charges? This guy is off his rocker. What is sad, is that this man is popular because of his overly agressive, sociopathic behavior. Just like Nancy Grace, these fake, sociopathic, overly agressive personalities dominate the ratings, while people like Lou Dobbs are considered "boring."
    Yes, from what I understand this is how he is 24 hours a day. Plus he really isn't very smart, mediocre guest walk all over him all the time, all he does is yell at them.

I hadn't watched the very end before, he gets up and starts throwing a childish tantrum.

Yes, from what I understand this is how he is 24 hours a day. Plus he really isn't very smart, mediocre guest walk all over him all the time, all he does is yell at them.
    Exactly right. I see guests owning Bill all of the time, and he just tries to bully them. He shouts over them, does not reply to their arguments, does not listen to them, and just uses his false bravado to try to show people up and "win" the debate. I saw Imus making fun of him one time, and it was pretty good. Saying, "They're trying to run from the Factor, the Factor will run you down." And "No spin zone? All you see on that show is spin." Even Howard Stern showed him up pretty good one time. He thinks he is a big player in national politics, and has an enormously overblown outlook on how powerful his show is. I think he is just a big kid on the play ground, trying to bully people and expect respect for it.

Oh yeah, Letterman showed him up pretty good as well. Letterman ended it by saying,"The thing is, is that I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about..but neither do you."

I fell out of my chair laughing.

See you at the signing!!

This clip demonstrates how he lacks intelligence. He can't figure out what that dialogue means? Yet he somehow can figure out whats best for us with illegal immigration? What we got is a view of his temper when he becomes frustrated with his inabilities.

It is very important to remember that the bill had not even been released yet and he mentioned to the audience that this was the best we were going to get. It had not been read by the public so he was of course just regurgitating the Bush agenda for amnesty.

...Talking Points is going to support this legislation. It's the best we can get and does improve the situation. But, make no mistake it's not fair. It drastically alters the United States of America and there will be unintended consequences all over the place.
    It is a bad thing, yet he supports it? Looking out for who again?

Think about what he is doing here. He is asking an audience that, up until May 18th had been his loyal fans, viewing him as a spokesperson for Conservatives, to forget the rule of law and morality and go ahead and support something because of his opinion (and it hadn't been released yet). After he had spent many years since 9-11 (when he gained popularity) towing the moral line and marketing himself as a seeker of truth and against corruption.

He really showed his true colors and used his position of influence to manipulate viewers into supporting the amensty bill. His wording, of course written by his producers with his approval, was designed to make it seem like things will just get worse and we better just go ahead and grant amnesty. He attemtped to feign a stance that he was against amnesty and that he wanted to take what "we" could get. Of course it is important to mention that he had not read the bill and was merely reading GOP talking points. The reality was that most of his audience saw thru it.

Here Bill is supporting the McCain-Kennedy Amnesty Agenda:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,273561,00.html

The outcry to the factor was enormous and he was bombarded with tons of angry and very shocked and betrayed viewers. Since he believed that the "folks" were nothing but stupid fools who would forget quickly, he decided to try and fix things by the 21st...Still in support of Amnesty.

Bill Defends his support of the McCain-Kennedy Amnesty Bill after he received tons of angry responses.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,274193,00.html

By this time he was really getting a horrible response which has never let up from Conservatives, Populists and Independents, his previous demographic. So much so, he took many days off afterwards and the amnesty was not discussed. Since that time Foxnews has worked overtime to try and repair Bill's image by releasing, publishing and posting many articles tagged with keywords that point to discussions he has had with Geraldo (an obvious faked and staged argument) and any time he has said something against illegal aliens. They really want to disguise what he has done. I am sure this has cost them some money, but they have endeavored to try and tie, tho' with much failure, O'Reilly to a neutral position on the issue and highlight things wrong with immigration, but fortunately Bill is not intelligent enough to handle complicated things and lets his support for amnesty thru. His consultants have pounded into him the desire to spin his support of amnesty into his branding of Fair and Balanced. An attempt to demonstrate that he is in the "middle." But this has backfired since it is obvious he is a zealot for illegal aliens and open borders agendas. Fox continues their damage control, but O'reilly has made so many enemies that when he decided to try and fraudulently manipulate his viewers into supporting amnesty legislation, taking advantage of his position of prominence and influence at the time, he ostracized a great deal of the only people who supported him. He will never recover from what he did to Conservatives, Populists adn Independents and I think he really exposed himself for a fraud to his only supporters.

After seeing his outburst, I think it is safe to say that this is the type of person who is backing the amnesty agenda.

* I just wanted to add that the guy in that video is the same guy who constatly tries to sidestep the illegal alien issue, by semantic games. He will use the term "criminal illegal" to try and infer a difference between those who violated the law by coming here illegally and those who have this violation and commit other crimes (the majority).

I remember when Bill came out in favor of the amnesty bill. I was listening to his radio show that day, and his listeners were shocked. Yes, he claimed that it was the best we could get. He just took McCain and Kennedy at their word that they would enforce the laws put into the amnesty legislation. When his listeners pointed out to him that we had heard this before from the government in the 86 amnesty, he would go off on a tirade about how we can not "round up 12 million people." He used the same BS strawman against Michelle Malkin shortly after. Bill yelled and yelled over her, until she could finally get out "attrition through enforcement." He put himself in the camp of the enemy using that tired strawman. And he put the debate in a false dichotamy -- you either want massive deportations, or status quo. Bill, the narcicist, put himself in a self-described moderate middle ground -- accepting comprehensive immigration reform.

There is no way this guy is on our side when he hasn't even taken the time to understand attrition through enforcement. He is truly stupid, and simple-minded. As well as a useful tool for our enemies. Fortunately the plan backfired, and his ratings have plummeted.

See you at the signing!!

This clip demonstrates how he lacks intelligence. He can't figure out what that dialogue means? Yet he somehow can figure out whats best for us with illegal immigration? What we got is a view of his temper when he becomes frustrated with his inabilities.
    That is exactly it Chosen. I have watched it several times (its funny as hell). The thing is that, he really loses it after he finally realises what the telepromter is telling him. He simply can not complete his report because he is so frustrated with his inabilities that he blames on other people. There should have been no problem once the crew had informed him on what was happening. But once he knows, he still can not continue the report, screwing up his dialogue, and presumably blaming it on the teleprompter after the fact. This man is a child.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast