Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Peter Mitchell sends a nastigram to ALIPAC Supporting the illegal alien invasion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Peter Mitchell sends a nastigram to ALIPAC Supporting the illegal alien invasion

Peter Mitchell,

My family has been here for more than 200 years and they have helped to build this country and sacrificed blood and treasure to defend it. Whether you like it or not, the US Constitution that has inspired the most successful and free civilization in human history, gives me the right along with all American born citizens, to create the rules of our land. We have every legal and moral right to demand that our existing border and immigration laws be adequately enforced and your disdain and insults will never change that. How unfortunate it is that you are focusing your energies on supporting those that have made the immoral and illegal choice of invading our nation. Furthermore, by attacking the innocent Americans trying to defend their nation, you become a part of the billions of dollars in stolen taxpayer resources, millions of stolen jobs, and thousands of Americans slaughtered each year by illegal immigrants. There is blood on your hands Peter and you can froth at the mouth all you want, but it will not change the fact you are a traitor against your own countrymen and women.

William Gheen
    www.aliapc.us

On 4/2/2013 12:00 AM, Peter Mitchell - ALIPAC wrote:

The following message was sent to you via the ALIPAC Contact Us form by Peter Mitchell ( EMAIL REMOVED BY ALIPAC ). -------------------------------- I would like you to know that as an American, you and your group disgust me. You, nor anyone else, CHOSE to be born in the U.S., yet you all seem incredibly entitled and arrogant about that fact, as if you did ANYTHING to deserve to be in the position you found yourself in. If you were born impoverished in another country, of course you would do the same thing they are doing. You can give me that whole "I would do it legally..." BS cop-out, but the truth is that you can't wait 10+ years when you have kids to feed and no food, job, or money. Have a little empathy you heartless cowards. The fact that you have dedicated your lives to preventing others to have an opportunity at success is absolutely disgusting. You all should be incredibly ashamed of yourselves. Also the random question i had to answer of "justice for all" is incredibly ironic. Maybe more pathetic than ironic, but you get the idea.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The American way would be to stay and fight to make your own country better for your whole family and children and grandchildren. This will change nothing to give up and leave and depend on others to take care of you. This is why America is a place people want to come..because of people like us and our grandparents and family fighting to make it a better place and to keep it a place where people want to come instead of a place people want to leave like apparently your country. So who truly is the coward?

My Daddy, Granddaddy, and Great-Granddaddy, various uncles and cousins have bravely fought and died for 'Mr. Mitchell' to have his say, yet he doesn't appreciate what those who came before us have done for him. He would rather give it all away to undeserving lawbreaker illegal aliens who don't give a rat's ass about the sacrifices it has taken for us to HAVE this life in this country. No, it's not worth working for and earning to them. They want, no - DEMAND, instant gratification. Like drug addicts- they want what they want and they want it now.
    I can say with some certainty that if our ancestors two generations ago were alive and well today we wouldn't be having 99% of the problems we are facing now. They simply would not put up with the crap and noise folks like this guy produce.

Oh I get the idea Mr Mitchell....I get the idea that our Constitution, Bill of Rights, Laws, Rules and Freedoms gives you the right to call us ironic, pathetic and heartless cowards with no empathy. You amaze me Sir, you seem to think that we should just shut up, lay down, roll over, and allow this invasion of our Country. Now ironically I say that you and your kind of idealistic bull crap ideologue's are disgusting and is truly a slap in the face to every true American citizen. To think that America and her people mean so little to you that when your Country is being invaded by another nation you think we should ignore it and allow it to happen. The only kind of person who would want that is someone who profits by it, is some kind of idiotic nut case, a traitor, or is illegal...I mean if you really believe that we need to give up all we Americans have fought and died for in this Country to people who are actually invading our Country then your not right in the head. But hey what do I know, hmm give it freely to anyone who wants it just for the taking, demanding, or asking, well then, have at it. You first after all charity begins at home doesn't it???? Now tell me have you given up your home, money, citizenship and freedom yet? It all apparently means very little to you so begin your charity... Oh wait, are you just giving lip service to make to us poor pathetic, nasty citizens who see an invasion of our Country as just that an invasion as a good thing and that we should feel guilty for thinking that it is not, and/or that we need a little slap of guilt complex on our hand like we are bad children??? Well guess what, I mean if you want to take from us it is only fair you give yours first and show by example!! My advice to you Mr Mitchell is to go elsewhere, leave our Country and her ideals that you have so much disdain for and others have fought and died for, and skedaddle, hasta-la-vista baby, bye bye. I am sure you can find your Utopia in another Country with your wonderful ideals and all, and by all means encourage your illegal invaders to go with you!!! You Sir, are a traitor to your Country and to the American People and a disgusting one at that!!!!!

The Open-Borders Reporters Who Banned "Illegal Immigrant"

Apr 03, 2013

File this in the overflowing cabinet labeled: No Wonder the Mainstream Media Is Dying. On Tuesday, the Associated Press announced that it is banishing the phrase "illegal immigrant" from its famous stylebook. The world's largest newsgathering outlet now advises reporters that "illegal" will "only refer to an action, not a person."AP directs writers not to use the terms "illegal alien, an illegal, illegals or undocumented" anymore, except "in direct quotations." It won't be long before illegal border crossers, illegal visa overstayers, illegal deportation evaders, document fraudsters and illegal alien traffickers are all referred to as "our fellow Americans." Without the quotations. Mark my words.

AP explains that it wants to stop labeling people. Hah. This is the same organization that employs journalists who have repeatedly shown naked bias against tea party members, gun owners and pro-life activists. AP's most famous White House correspondent, Jennifer Loven, was such a shameless water-carrier for the Democratic Party that she earned the permanent nickname "Democratic operative Jennifer Loven" on the Internet. In 2010, she left AP to join an official Democratic-run lobbying and communications firm in D.C. Same difference.

I propose that we banish the term "journalist" when referring to members of mainstream news organizations who pose as neutral news-gathers while carrying out a blatantly ideological agenda. From now on, AP's staffers shall be described in my columns as "alleged practitioners of journalism" or "journalists" only when using direct quotations.
    But I digress.

Just a few years ago, the AP resisted open-borders demands and the pressure of political correctness in favor of pithiness and precision. In 2010, a member of the "Diversity Committee" of the Society of Professional Journalists launched a campaign "illegal immigrant" and "illegal alien." The crusading "journalist" argued that foreign law-breakers should instead be labeled "undocumented workers" or "undocumented immigrants."

As I told Daily Caller reporter Matthew Boyle at the time, the idea that "undocumented workers" and "undocumented immigrants" are more objective labels than "illegal immigrants" is complete and utter nonsense. The euphemisms that mainstream "journalists" favor are far more politically loaded than the ones they're trying to replace.

It's a farce to call someone an "undocumented immigrant" whose pockets are overflowing with fake, fraudulent documents -- and that is usually the case with many of the suspected illegal immigrants featured in AP stories. (Moreover, it is inaccurate to call someone whose employment history, criminal record and welfare status are unknown an undocumented "worker.")

http://townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/2013/04/03/the-openborders-reporters-who-banned-illegal-immigrant-n1556235?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_c ampaign=nl

Your right there. I am already using all of the truths I can think of. I have been already using, criminal invaders, illegal,aliens,undocumented illegal alien invaders, etc....

Last edited by kathyet; 04-04-2013 at 10:38 AM.

I like how he pretends to take the high route, when he likely padded his pockets with cash from someone like George Soros to do this. He doesn't even care whatsoever for his countrymen. He is the one who is disgusting and a true globalist scumbag that only cares about his own pockets.