Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is there any way we can stop Air Force One from returning to the US? Like telling the Albanian government it is a gift from the US they can keep it, along with our Traitor in Chief.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Is there any way we can stop Air Force One from returning to the US? Like telling the Albanian government it is a gift from the US they can keep it, along with our Traitor in Chief.
    Good one....

Ya know, I cringe when I see him talk on tv now. Physically fee ill. WHen he got elected I thought to myself now why would the American people vote in somebody that just seems so dumb! Then I heard that he's a Harvard graduate or some crap so then I thought well maybe he's like Columbo or something but our children will look back and laugh at us for voting this jerk in not one but TWICE....

Re: President Bush Will See You at the Bill Signing

"I believe we can get it done," Bush said of the immigration bill that has run into deep trouble on Capitol Hill. "I'll see you at the bill signing."

Sometimes it is really hard to tell what side this guy is really on.
    If you wanted to further inflame the anger of the American people and motivate us to fight back even harder...this is the way to do it.

He is so inept that it just frightens me.

Do you want to listen to this man's SMUG gloating over the passage of this bill for the rest of his life?

Please fight back!!!!!
    CALL CALL CALL
    FAX FAX FAX
    EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL.

We stopped it once and we can stop it again!

Banned
    "I believe we can get it done," Bush said of the immigration bill that has run into deep trouble on Capitol Hill. "I'll see you at the bill signing."
    Come on over and join us for activism points and Senate info to counter the Traitor-in-Chief Bush :
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67975

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    No Bush, there will be no signing because the immigration bill will still be dead, and you still have the lowest approval rating out of any president in history.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    No Bush, there will be no signing because the immigration bill will still be dead, and you still have the lowest approval rating out of any president in history.
    Is this guy a disgrace or what?

He is a traitor to his country and the American people!

JAK
    I guess you put me in the right frame of mind for Blitzing ...phone calls today!!!!

MR.

I hope this represents your remaining days in the White House!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK, LMAO
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I guess you put me in the right frame of mind for Blitzing ...phone calls today!!!!

MR.

I hope this represents your remaining days in the White House!!!

You seriously just made me crack a rib laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    It's hard to believe we elected so stupid a man to the presidency. Calling him an idiot is insulting to all upstanding idiots!
    Well said. I was just about to either cry or pull my hair out from all of this talk of reviving this evil amnesty bill, but your post at least gave me a good laugh and relieved some of the stress, now I feel better!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast