Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    How about "Documentally Challenged Neighbor"?

Yea, and our government could build the fence and enforce our immigration laws but that doesn't seem to be happening now does it.

I call the illegals "neighbor" when they are on the other side of the fence where they belong! Until then they are illegal invaders...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This brings to mind the Dutch Catholics who have renamed Lent "Christian Ramadan"

I say this as a former Catholic who still has high regard for many Catholics.

Would THIS padre allow ANYONE he did NOT KNOW to ENTER into HIS house?! What do he and the REST LIKE him think ILLEGAL immigration is?!

Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    As a practicing Catholic, I totally disagree with replacing neighbor for illegal. Of course, our new Cardinal in Houston is all for protecting the illegal alien. This has caused a great deal of heartfelt thoughts. My religious beliefs will always be Catholic but I cannot agree with the 'powers' of the church.
    But please know that all Catholics are not 'wacko.' People can be patriots and Catholic at the same time. Remember 'One nation under God.' Unfortunately some priests forget they too are human. They may take their vow to our Lord but they are not our Lord. The sad thing is that no one ever talks about the really, really good priests and there are so many of them.
    I apologize if I offended anyone and if you need to delete my reply, that is ok. I just wanted to make sure that people know not all Catholics feel the same as this priest.
    Absolutely! The father-in-law of unjustly imprisoned Border Patrol Agent, Mr. Joe Loya, is an EXEMPLARY Catholic AND American patriot! He has helped me to deal successfully with this issue! Mr. Kenneth Fisher, founder and director of Concerned Roman Catholics of America, INC (who invited Mr. Loya to speak to CRCOA last spring), has also been of great assistance. When Mr. Fisher took Mr. Loya and his daugher Monica Ramos to Sunday Mass at his church, were they EVER surprised to learn that Fisher's Catholic pastor is a PATRIOT who SUPPORTS Ramos and Compean! Another such patriot is Catholic lay evangelist Mr. Jesse Romero. In Dallas, TX, notable Catholics who are American patriots include Hispanic author James Reza, college professor and linguist Dr. Michael Ross, and Father Salvador Guzman, who UPHOLDS my protests for Ramos and Compean! And I am a BETTER Catholic AND American patriot in GREAT measure BECAUSE of these good people!

History Lesson

The Catholic church is an ooooold institution with a strong sense of memory. We would do well to remember that nation states largely rose up to limit and at the expense of Catholic hegemony. The Church ruled all for 1000 years. Then local languages, kings and peoples asserted their autonomy. The Universal church would certainly like re-expand its area of influence. One way it can do that is to attack its nemesis: the nation state. I choose sovereignty and local self government.

www.culturism.us

Wonder if Rev. John Rausch locks his church or his residence.

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fences make for the Best "neighbors"!

They maybe neighbors but they are still ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS!!
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123