Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Those churches have already 'replaced' calling them illegals, they call them cash cow$.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

my i suggest that Priests not be called Priests but Sex Offenders & Perverts. Course this is not all priests but many . Same with Illegals . Not all Mexicans are illegals , some are legal . But not all . See my point ya'll . Or are you shocked ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

But for the faith community, labels such as "illegal" can be replaced by "neighbor."
    The term can also be replaced with "freeloader", "ball and chain", "irresponsible" and the list goes on and on.

Pedophile priests and illegal aliens is why the Catholic church is losing parishoners!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Illegal is illegal. They don't even care about assimulating. They don't feel they have to. Driving around Salt Lake City today, you can see the down turn in areas. They just throw the garbage anywhere. Little Mormon Mexico.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I am another Catholic, so definitely, no -- do not group us into this sort of mentality.

I would LOVE to show this priest their lewd sexual behaviors, their sleeping around wth multiple partners, their STD rates, and their illegitimate pregnancies.

And what about birth control? Many of them are on various forms of it, but, of course, normally end up pregnant anyway.

As an "American" Catholic, I am made to feel shame and guilt for any of these practices ...yet the illegal immigrant can march right on down to the local clinic and get their little bag 'O condoms for a fun night on the town, I guess. I know -- I've seen it as a nurse working in the clinics.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Illegal is illegal. They don't even care about assimulating. They don't feel they have to. Driving around Salt Lake City today, you can see the down turn in areas. They just throw the garbage anywhere. Little Mormon Mexico.
    Very well said. I have had a few neighbors who immigrated legally from different countries and they came here the right way and respected our laws and learned about American culture and have assimilated. These kinds of people deserve to be called neighbors. People who come illegally and don't try to learn the language and culture should not be called neighbors.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Is ILLEGAL Neighbor acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    my i suggest that Priests not be called Priests but Sex Offenders & Perverts. Course this is not all priests but many . Same with Illegals . Not all Mexicans are illegals , some are legal . But not all . See my point ya'll . Or are you shocked ?

It's sad but true. Things are only a sin to them when it doesn't serve there needs,so a bunch of god fearing illigals are A-OK to them.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    That is absolute nonsense. I will still call them what they are: "illegal aliens."
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Is ILLEGAL Neighbor acceptable?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast