Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is a race war possible?

With all the talk about the movie "Machete", I can't help but wonder if we will see a race war in the border states. I think if there ever is conflict that La Raza will quickly realize that los gringos aren't as imcompetent as those portrayed in the aforementioned movie.

I don't see it. But I do see diplomatic fulmination, demonstrations, and border actions. I think it is significant that all the movie trailers mentioning Arizona have been pulled by Fox whenever they could get them removed. (A few remain outside of Fox's span of control). I think we will see more demonistrations because for decades certain folks leerned, in an almost Pavlovian way, that if they yelled loud enough and called us enough names, they'd get some concessions by society. Unlearning that will take time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The scary thing is, this director intends to make FIVE more of these movies. If one is not enough damage, how much more can five of them do?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the Left

If Mexico does not get its way with regards to Amnesty violence is definately a possibility. Not a race war as the U S is the most multi-racial nation on Earth, but a war between Mexican Nationals and our law enforcement as that is what it will boil down to.

This is definately an invasion by Mexican Nationals as their numbers are in the Millions and they plan to stay here and take what is ours. They have already broken our laws to do so and the next step is either violence or for them to leave. I am hoping our Government is on our side and does not USE any emergency to try and confiscate our firearms/self defense in some anti-2nd amendment gun-grab. But, I have lost all faith and trust in our Government and its impossible to predict the coming events. Get ready for a bumpy ride.

A problem we face is the melting pot has failed large part of problem is public schools programs promoting other countries/races, rather then teaching American history.

America in time will fragment with the current government public school policies, what this will bring and how bad is anyones guess.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

It appears that there is already a violent race war taking place on the AZ/Mexico border.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    All I can say is, glad I live up north.

I do believe there will be some troubles down in the SW. Like BetsyRoss said, the learned behaviors of the spoiled illegal alien/anchor babies crowd, is going to take time, and in the meantime, they will be like childen who have been able to always have their way, then in steps "super nanny" (the real American people in charge), who have put their foot down and now there will be some heavy emotional tirades out of that crowd till they have accepted they can no longer run the show.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    It appears that there is already a violent race war taking place on the AZ/Mexico border.
    Yes there is a "war" on our southern border. Not sure that it is a "race" war though. Mexican is not a race. Guatemalen is not a race. They are nationalities. Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race. I classify this more as another mexican-American war rather than a "race" war...Just MHO...

Yes I do believe it can escalate and it will not just be limited to Arizona.
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: Nationalism as a uniter of people is fading. We need look no further than the former Soviet Union or the current state of Iraq. How did the former 22 soviet entities divide? Largely along lines of ethnicity. More recently, does anyone seriously believe an artificially contrived Iraqi nation-state, created decades ago by the British, makes more sense than three separate ones (based on a common culture): one for Kurds, one for Sunni, and one for Shiite? Does anyone think Iraq will make it to 2100 in its current arrangement? If trends continue and nation-states continue to break down along lines of ethnicity, the age-old conflicts that occur over land, resources, and sway will naturally continue...only this time based around one's tribe. "Diversity" should coax this along. People can argue about whether the approaching conflicts are race wars or ethnic conflicts...but in practice I doubt it would amount to much more than semantics. Yes, future conflict is likely.

Sidenote: As civic/historical literacy dwindles each year, I increasingly wonder what it is that ties our own country together. Tradition? Patriotism? Inertia? Easy debt? The collective will of a strong central government? Transient forces all, are they not?
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Our Government has failed us, the American people. It is up to us, American citizens and legal immigrants to enforce the rule of law again and vote all the politicians out in November who are pro-ILLEGAL-immigrants, pro-amnesty and anti-ARizona. We all do it together we will win the fight against illegal immigrants and our borders will be closed tight. We need to act together and not let the likes of La Raza, hispanic celebrities, ACLU, and all the elitist to have their way.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast