Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we have more things to worry about depending on how you look at this:

"Chinese spending $6.6 billion to establish a media presence in America and around the world"

"Beijing's new response is typically massive and ambitious: a $6.6 billion global strategy to create media giants that will challenge agenda-setting Western behemoths such as Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., the BBC and CNN."

"In New York, China's official Xinhua News Agency is moving its North American headquarters from a small building in Queens to a sprawling office complex in Times Square. It will soon have more than twice as many bureaus in the United States as any Western news agency has in China."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02492.html

Well, looks like America had a good run haha. I'm 22 and the next 50 years will be pretty interesting.

Race War?

To answer somebodys second amendment question no, the Feds would not be able to take our guns away. Not enough feds for that and certainly not enough desire by federal agents to want to attempt to. My brother-in-law is an FBI Agent and he told me last Christmas when they came to visit and we went shooting in the desert how neat it was that we had the freedoms in Arizona to enjoy our firearms. He also said most of us shoot better then most of the agents who only shoot their firearms twice a year at requalification. A 15 year FBI veteran and he shot an AR-15 for the first time when I handed it to him and said have fun...lol

As to the question of a race war I don't see it that way. It has never been about race, at least for me it hasn't been. It is about many things that our country was built on and hard work and being a productive member of our nation is what it is about. It is about a unrelentless surge of invading foreigners that is killing America. It is about our disappointment by the federal government to fulfill their responsibilities and obligation to US Citizens to protect our borders, our cities, our neighborhoods.

It is about protecting the value and culture of our country and I am sick and tired of pressing 1 for English and 2 for Spanish. Its about ensuring our kids can get a decent education. Its about so many things to so many Americans.

What it is not about is for some illegal alien to break into our country and make demands of us to provide and care for them and to give them rights that were not earned. We the people of Arizona and the United States are drawing a line in the sand and we are saying enough is enough and if you don't leave on your own we will find you and arrest you for your crime. We have put the federal government on official notice we are taking back our country with or without you but it is going to happen.

I don't advocate violence but I do advocate reasonable force necessary to remove any and all illegal aliens from our soil. I advocate our support to our local and state law enforcement to assist them in any way possible. I advocate support to our state legislatures who support the enforcement of our state immigration laws.

If violence is raised by people unhappy with this law then I advocate castle doctrine law of defense. I advocate laws of personal safety via our second amendment rights. I advocate standing up for our rights.

No, I don't forsee large scale acts of violence but their will most likely be smaller incidents that we must all be prepared for. I believe our law enforcement will be well prepared to address any acts of violence that any group of people attempt to incite.

But this is not a race war unless Hispanics choose to make it one. Mexico needs to be ready to recieve their Nationals back.

Re: Race War?

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonaman2008

But this is not a race war unless Hispanics choose to make it one. Mexico needs to be ready to recieve their Nationals back.
    Or if the KKK and Neo Nazis try to provoke the Hispanics to further their own goals. It's tough times we're living in I tell yah..

Thank you for your clarity Arizonaman. I had to look up castle doctrine to give you a clue.

I felt that the tension statewide was just hovering in the air as if it were an inescapable bomb of poison gas and then when citizens like us began to speak out more and more the Hispanic community and their allies have retreated somewhat. It feels a bit more sane right now but part of that could be because I found this forum and am no longer feeling like a voice in the wilderness of hysteria.

I was really feeling that violence was inevitable and it may still be but I'm hoping not and still concerned for when I bring my family to the events scheduled.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I don't see it. But I do see diplomatic fulmination, demonstrations, and border actions. I think it is significant that all the movie trailers mentioning Arizona have been pulled by Fox whenever they could get them removed. (A few remain outside of Fox's span of control). I think we will see more demonistrations because for decades certain folks leerned, in an almost Pavlovian way, that if they yelled loud enough and called us enough names, they'd get some concessions by society. Unlearning that will take time.
    Very well said, BetsyRoss!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There already is a violent war from the illegal aliens, and it's not only in the border states. It's also up here. A few years ago, I found out that it was a lot worse than I thought it was. The illegal aliens here are very racist against White Americans, Black Americans, and Native Americans, and they cause trouble.
    No Amnesty! An average of 25 Americans are killed every day by illegal alien criminals that have no right to be here.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Arizonaman, welcome! So true, and thank you.

xfighter, they could try to use this situation, but Americans need to bond together and not let them have that. They, like the illegal aliens, have to be shown they are a minority in their beliefs, just as illegal aliens are wrong in their beliefs and wrong for being here illegally, neither group can have what they think they should have, at the expense of everyone else in this nation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't worry about the movie "Machete". The Hollywood left makes political agenda movies and they almost always do poorly in the theaters. If it smears those who want immigration enforcement, the word will get out and be known very quickly and only the hard left will want to see it. The profits will be small and the film will die a quick and quiet death.

Regardless of what we think - they consider it to be a race war. Here is just one of their sites:

http://wwwdot mexica-movement dot org/
    (Mod edit to remove link)

Please take a look. If I post the whole page it will take up too much bandwidth.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Regardless of what we think - they consider it to be a race war. Here is just one of their sites:

http://www dot mexica-movement dot org/

Please take a look. If I post the whole page it will take up too much bandwidth.
    well that was a bunch of propaganda and out-right lies....disgusting...where is DHS on this one???
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast