Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ok, i think the young lady that spoke to me earlier was confused and was telling me about his earlier vote. I spoke with his chief comms director in DC and she is going to carry our message about our protest to the Senator, but there is no official decision on what his cloture vote tonight will be.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    ok, i think the young lady that spoke to me earlier was confused and was telling me about his earlier vote. I spoke with his chief comms director in DC and she is going to carry our message about our protest to the Senator, but there is no official decision on what his cloture vote tonight will be.

W
    Thanks for the update.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

JAK
    Have to leave for awhile, will be back later!.

I will lbe praying that this bill DIES!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Once again, she doesn't know, so I said "this morning close to 60 senators voted NO to securing the borders and enforcing our laws. McCain/Graham and the democrats want open borders. This is treason and as I see it, those senators who support this bill are as guilty as the terrorists who buried those planes into one of greatest symbols of American ideals."

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I got the voicemail (left a message) and on the third try, I did manage to get through. The aide told me the same that they didn't know how he was going to vote.

Come on guys, let's fill up that voicemail and fill up the aide's memo pad!
    Will block my number and call again. Did she sound really frustrated Sippy? She did when I talked to her.
    BF, I noticed that too. The way she answered the phone, you could tell by the tone in her voice that she was pretty sick and tired of getting phone calls.

I feel bad for the aides who have to do this each day; regardless, I am not letting up!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I don't feel bad for them. They chose that job. When you work in the sewers you can expect to get some ---- in your face every so often.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234