Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Labrador Tells ‘Meet the Press’ Host David Gregory He Has a New, Obama-Era Name

Rep. Labrador Tells ‘Meet the Press’ Host David Gregory He Has a New, Obama-Era Name For His Show

Raul Labrador (R-ID) told the reporter what he feels the show should be renamed to now that Obama is president.

As I was listening to Secretary Johnson, I kept thinking you just need to change your slogan at the beginning of your show. Instead of ‘If it’s Sunday, it’s Meet the Press,’ it should be ‘If it’s Sunday, it’s another Obama administration official making stuff up on Meet the Press.’

While Gregory was not amused, a lot of Americans will probably find Labrador’s idea pretty funny – and accurate.
    http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/1544...-slogan-show2/

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    Rep. Labrador Tells ‘Meet the Press’ Host David Gregory He Has a New, Obama-Era Name For His Show

Raul Labrador (R-ID) told the reporter what he feels the show should be renamed to now that Obama is president.

As I was listening to Secretary Johnson, I kept thinking you just need to change your slogan at the beginning of your show. Instead of ‘If it’s Sunday, it’s Meet the Press,’ it should be ‘If it’s Sunday, it’s another Obama administration official making stuff up on Meet the Press.’

While Gregory was not amused, a lot of Americans will probably find Labrador’s idea pretty funny – and accurate.
    http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/1544...-slogan-show2/
    Too funny!! And totally true!!! Labrador may be soft on immigration, but at least he is not afraid to say what he thinks! Wish he'd come around on illegals, then he'd be great!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)