Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Dianne wrote:

I agree with Paul that once you take away the incentives these magots will self deport.
    IMO, taking away the incentives is good, however, I think the real key is to take away their ability to work. Unfortunately, Ron Paul has never been one to go after the employers of illegal aliens.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll say it again, "I will not vote for McCain in November", I'll vote Paul, or Barr and Obama and the liberal Republicans be damned.

MW
    greginLA wrote:

I'll say it again, "I will not vote for McCain in November", I'll vote Paul, or Barr and Obama and the liberal Republicans be damned.

You would actually vote on Obama or Barr? I would never suggest who you should vote for but you may want to do some serious research on Obama and Barr.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    One thing for sure is McCain/Clinton/Obama want to give amnesty to upwards of 30 million illegals, and at the same time they want you and me to pay for their living expenses, education, medical care, diapers, etc.
    I am hardly an expert of immigration expert. I basically take my marching orders from ALIPAC. If they say call, I call. If they say write, I write.

However, it is my understanding that, under existing laws, if the people were given amnesty, their relatives would become eligible to enter too? That's insane. First, we reward people who flaunt the law, then we allow them to bring in people who share their value system en masse?

If Mexicans want to be Americans, then fine. Let them hand over their sovereignty. We can fix Mexico, since they apparently can't. It's got everything - it's got farming, it's got fishing, it's got oil, it's got a climate....they should be better off than Canada for heavens sakes.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

MW
    AgelaTC wrote:

However, it is my understanding that, under existing laws, if the people were given amnesty, their relatives would become eligible to enter too?
    You're right, once the become citizens they can sponsor other relatives.

Sen. Feinstein and Craig's farm worker plan also includes visas for immediate family. In other words, those that qualify for the visa will be able to bring over their wife and children.

There are some good points here, but you guys still don't have a clue what it takes to TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK.

You've got to ORGANIZE and play offense. Calling your reps to stop the latest Amnesty bill is PLAYING DEFENSE. You can't win, unless you also play OFFENSE. And playing offense is starting an organization that has NO TOLERANCE for illegal aliens.

That'd be done by including in the platform this:

"1) Supporting ANY form of amnesty for millions of illegal aliens is tantamount to treason. We shall oppose such treachery by any legal means."

And every new member will be required to SWEAR that he will NOT vote for any candidate who supports any form of amnesty.

That's just for starters. What that can do is help McCain LOSE in November, if you can gather enough people to vote their conscience instead of voting for McCain out of fear that Dems will will. That way the Reps will think twice before nominating another amnesty lover, who, thanks to you, would be sure to lose. In other words, they'll stop taking you for granted.

Plus, that can be extended to general elections by opposing politicians who support amnesty.

In other words, the BEST STRATEGY is to vote for anyone but McCain or Obama, but you've got to start an organization/movement which has that requirement in its platform. Yep, if you don't want politicians to mess with you, you've got to play hardball.
    BTW, Alipac might do that by requiring all members to swear to vote like that, but I don't expect that the leadership here has the guts to do that.

Oh, and I've suggested something similar here about a year and half ago. It was the Pledge to vote independent petition. Had you guys supported that back then, you'd be way ahead of the game by now.

MW
    Socal wrote:

BTW, Alipac might do that by requiring all members to swear to vote like that, but I don't expect that the leadership here has the guts to do that.
    William would never do such a thing, nor would I expect him to! Furthermore, requiring such has absolutely nothing to do with guts. I can't speak for everyone but I have my own mind and no one is going to tell me who I can and can't vote for. This is America, not the Third Reich. Just saying........

Quote Originally Posted by MW

Could it be possible that some folks have forgotten why we've all come together on ALIPAC?
    We came here to fight illegal immigration. We didn't come here to agree on the best method, or the best candidates, to do it.

I'm not a single issue voter.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234