Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Watch how easy it is to see how easy to steal votes on these machines!

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/how- ... 200693.php
    This is scary!!!
    You got that right, and we are suppose to trust this government, the same one who stole two elections and lied to us continuouly for the last 8 years. I don't think so.
    We need to go back to old school counting by hand. With lots of witnesses.
    Couldn't agree more, if they can recount in florida by hand they can do it the first time by hand. We aren't in that big of a hurry are we?

Seems to me they are the ones in a hurry so we don't know what is happening to us.
    Absolutely not, I have no problem waiting for this election to be done right!!! I have a real problem with nothing being done to correct what evidently has happened in NH. If they are not stopped can you imagine how corrupt things will get and we will not have a chance in h___ of ever having a good president!

[quote=April]
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS":17mm1hzs][b]Watch how easy it is to see how easy to steal votes on these machines![/b]

[url="http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/how-to-steal-an-election-with-a-diebold-machine-200693.php
    http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/how- ... 200693.php[/url]
    This is scary!!!
    You got that right, and we are suppose to trust this government, the same one who stole two elections and lied to us continuouly for the last 8 years. I don't think so.
    We need to go back to old school counting by hand. With lots of witnesses.
    Couldn't agree more, if they can recount in florida by hand they can do it the first time by hand. We aren't in that big of a hurry are we?

Seems to me they are the ones in a hurry so we don't know what is happening to us.
    Absolutely not, I have no problem waiting for this election to be done right!!! I have a real problem with nothing being done to correct what evidently has happened in NH. If they are not stopped can you imagine how corrupt things will get and we will not have a chance in h___ of ever having a good president![/quote:17mm1hzs]

"April" did you read this thread, very interesting and I believe it could be our answer, as this congress will never fix the problem to our satisfaction, we know they have all been bought.

I think we all need to push our states to get this done since our congress can't or should say won't. If we have ever in the life of this country needed to use article V of the constitution it is now! Check it out if you have not read it.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-86817.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    I just read it!

I absolutely agree, thanks SOSAD!

This should not be a shocking revelation. Voter Fraud has been around for a long time, and I believe JFK won thru the help of Voter Fraud thru Daddy Joe and corrupt politicians.

I have been noticing alot thru the years in how the media would push for a certain candidate. When the media shoves a particular candidate in our face, well folks that should tell you ....BEWARE.

Remember many of the major media folks are member of the CFR, so it is no shocker that they want to make sure a CFR member wins the White House.

Huckabee, Guillani, Hiliary, Osama, Romney, and the others are member of the CFR or wannabe members of the elite group. The only 2 is Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul.

I think if alot of people went voting in large blocks to Duncan or Paul, you will see "o o the machines are not working and they will try to manipulate toward their favorite CFR person.

If I recall, when Pat Buchanan was running for President, in Arizona I remember very clearly that Pat was leading a large percentage, but then here comes the "O O something went wrong" then about an hour or half or so, it should Pat trailing way behind. I believe the real results were the first one, but the elitist couldn't let that happen.

Do I believe that Bush stole the election...probably....remember even if they are elitist and they carry the same agenda. Democrats and Republicans still fight over who will control us. Pretty much like Stalin, Hitler, Mossalini, Yasar, Pol Pot, Kim Jong all running and fighting for the position, yet their philosphy are very much the same common denominator.

This Boston Globe video and possible voter fraud is alarming. So much for a free country

W, Please let us know how we can help.........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234