Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPLC to webcast lies against Pro-Enforcement groups.

http://www.webcastgroup.com/client/star ... 0326083995

Year In Hate Live Webcast

Event Date : Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @ 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT

Click here to register for the webcast.

SPLC President Richard Cohen and Editor of SPLC's Intelligence Report Mark Potok will discuss new findings and answer your questions about the recently released Year in Hate report.

The report outlines an alarming trend - a 48% growth in the number of hate groups operating in the United States since 2000. The count now stands at 888 - a record high, due in large part to anti-immigration fervor in our country.

Mark is one of the harshest critics of the anti-immigration rhetoric of pundits like Lou Dobbs. He and Richard will describe how SPLC stands strong against the hate, racism and intolerance infecting America during the 30-minute audio webcast.

Learn how SPLC not only tracks and exposes the activities of hate groups in our country – but also uses innovative legal strategies to put them out of business.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-109127.html

RELATED LINK and also a link to register to listen and send questions

Why do you NEED TO REGISTER to listen to a webcast? So you can be tracked?

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A reminder.

www(d0t)wecanstopthehate(dot)org
    Wednesday, March 26, 2008
    2:00 PM Eastern, and 11:00 AM Pacific
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

So they are again lying in order to raise money? That is called false advertising and they should be sued for every cent they have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tried logging in for the webcast but could not because they said "I have not yet registered", even though I actually registered 3 days ago. Apparently they did not like my question and consequently banned me from watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I tried logging in for the webcast but could not because they said "I have not yet registered", even though I actually registered 3 days ago. Apparently they did not like my question and consequently banned me from watching.
    just sign in again cuz that is what i had to do and im listening to it now

THEY SAID the webcast will be available on podcast on the SPLC website in a few days if you miss this. the webcast was 30 minutes.

saying a 48 percent in hate group to 888 groups is based all on hate groups in regarding the illegal immigration debate.
    saying there is a Klan or neo nazi demonstration every weekend.

the greatest hate group increase is in three of the four border states.
    AZ CA and TX

hate group has nothing to do with criminality. and its all about idealogy.
    says leader or leaders of groups with certain characterists are the reason a group is designated a hate group

the church in Kansas is a hate group. the rev phelps gang who calls military as gay and devil stuff.

information is gathered to designate a hate group from simple newspaper articls to internet postings. they claim to listen to short wave radio and get info from law enforcement.

FAIR is on the list because they are a restrictionist group. reality is they are tied to white supremist group. he makes claims that the leaders have atteneded and spoken at racist groups and they have gotten a million dollars in donations from supremist groups.

NOW LOU DOBBS--- is very angry for calling him out over falsehoods on his show. putting leaders of hate groups on the show. tried to work with Lou for two years in private because of the people coming on the show are leaders of hate groups.
    ATZLAN is brought up on lou dobbs show and lou has also pushed the NAU
    makes the leprosy claim

the infection of the debate is the NAU conspiracy theory and began in john birch socity, an anti communist society. now pushed by Dobbs. 18 state houses have passed legislation opposing NAU.

Savage is an "open hater" what ever that means. has 7-8 Million listeners.
    the way to counter savage is to talk to his masters.

hate crimes according to FBI are up SOMEWHAT and stats are shaky and dont tell the truth. you can see this, hate crimes against latinos are up as well as hate groups. the fbi hate crime stat says 35 percent rise between 03-06. california rose 54 percent.

what they did not talk about was the ratio of the crimes broken down by one race against the other, they never mentioned the latino gang killings and ethnic clensing of blacks in LA

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    the infection of the debate is the NAU conspiracy theory and began in john birch socity, an anti communist society. now pushed by Dobbs. 18 state houses have passed legislation opposing NAU.
    So have they now designated these 18 State legislatures as hate groups? If they they need to take a lot of people/groups off their hate group list, if their only "hate" is against the NAU.

JAK
    What about La Raza... if that isn't a hate group...WHAT IS????? Just because people like Lou Dobbs, etc., stand up for American citizens and wants our borders closed and FAIR TRADE doesn't mean he is a racist or part of a hate group!!! You idots consider anyone who is against illegal immigration a racist or part of a hate group!!!!!! GET REAL!!! You people are sickening!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast