Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

SUBMIT A QUESTION TO CANDIDATES ACTION ALERT!!!!

This is already on the board, however I am making it a sticky action alert so everyone has a chance to see it and participate!!!

Visit the Politico website at:

http://dyn.politico.com/debate/

Under "Submit your questions for the candidates", click on "Vote for Questions Now". Click on Democratic or Republican candidate.

Locate ALL immigration questions, REVIEW THEM ,Some are pro-illegal immigration, and submit your vote for those you support.

You can also submit your own question, but be sure to vote on all of the immigration questions that you support.

LETS MAKE THEM LISTEN TO US AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO HEAR ANSWERED!!!

TIME TO ROAR!!!!

How great to be involved. Thank you to all who suggested this. Go Team!!!

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am think of questions that a moderator may be interested in. I am going to bite my lip and use the word illegal immigrant instead of illegal alien because that term is used by all the reporters.

Omg, April, I'm on page 19 (Dem side) and it seems there are hundreds more! LOL.

But the best question I liked was "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Thanks for this link. I will try to come up for air every 5 minutes! LOL.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Be sure to read the questions regaring immigration carefully before you vote as I have run across a few from the other side.

April
    WAY TO JOIN IN AND MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD PATRIOTS!!!

I tried to sign up and they sent me an activation link but it won't let me sign in?????????? Anyone else having that problem?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I tried to sign up and they sent me an activation link but it won't let me sign in?????????? Anyone else having that problem?
    I did not have a problem I just typed in my email and password and I was in! Did anyone else have trouble?

Another Idea for SUBMIT A QUESTION TO CANDIDATES

I submitted the following question:

Will you commit to truthfully answering and submitting the immigration questionnaire presented by Senator Jeff Sessions?

If all of us submitted a question similar to this in mass quantities, I would think (hope) that Politico/CNN would get the message!

April

Re: Another Idea for SUBMIT A QUESTION TO CANDIDATES

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    I submitted the following question:

Will you commit to truthfully answering and submitting the immigration questionnaire presented by Senator Jeff Sessions?

If all of us submitted a question similar to this in mass quantities, I would think (hope) that Politico/CNN would get the message!
    Great idea!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast