Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Re: Posting on Politico

Quote Originally Posted by dad3war8ucks
    I read 225 questions and voted for the ones I liked.
    Welcome and thanks for joining in,dad3war8ucks!!!

Another day and and another question...keep them going in and show them illegal immigration is our #1 issue.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Another day and and another question...keep them going in and show them illegal immigration is our #1 issue.
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!! LETS GET THEIR ATTENTION PATRIOTS!

DID CNN/CAFFERTY FILE CENSOR IMMIGRATION COMMENT???

Tonight, Monday 1-28-08 at 6:00 PM, on CNN's The Cafferty File, a nightly feature of The Situation Room, viewer's were asked to submit answers to the following question at:

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2008/ ... /#comments

HOW CAN OBAMA ATTRACT MORE WHITE SUPPORT?

I submitted the following response:

"I can tell you how Obama would win a MAJORITY of the white vote very quickly:

Change his position of support for comprehensive immigration reform to that of enforcing current immigration laws".

Interestingly, my response was not posted. It disappeared.

I listed it again and my second response was not posted. It also disappeared.

I listed the following as a third response:

"I can tell you how Obama would win a MAJORITY of the white vote very quickly:

Change his position of support for comprehensive immigration reform to that of enforcing current immigration laws. ANY Democratic presidential candidate who supports enforcing current immigration laws would win the majority of ALL Democratic votes".

When I checked to see if my third response was posted, it remains un-posted after almost 2 hours with the following message attached:

"Your comment is awaiting moderation".

I want to know why neither of my first two responses were posted, and I will keep checking to see if the third was ever posted.

Those of you who have time, please check the site for my response on your computer. My comment was posted beside the name Brenda Daniel.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE MY COMMENT POSTED!

IF IT TURNS OUT THAT CNN CENSORED MY COMMENT, WE MAY NEED TO PROTEST!!!

IS THAT AN INDICATION THAT CNN/POLITICO WILL IGNORE ALL OF OUR IMMIGRATION DEBATE QUESTIONS REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY THEY RECEIVE???

April
    IS THAT AN INDICATION THAT CNN/POLITICO WILL IGNORE ALL OF OUR IMMIGRATION DEBATE QUESTIONS REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY THEY RECEIVE???
    It has been proven over and over that Main Stream Media cannot be trusted on any level, however we must never give up trying to make our voices heard. They want us to give up and roll with their agenda.

Hey y'all,

It's very important that you take a moment to vote for the immigration questions. Right now, if you choose the "most popular" questions, you will see that immigration is way down the list.

Why? Because Democrats have been in the Republican side asking Social questions. And questions about he economy so the Dems can give away healthcare... They want to ride in and give your tax dollars back to you but only, if they controll it with social programs.

You have to vote for the immigration questions!

All of those other topics are smoke and mirrors to the ongoing problem of illegal immigratioin.

Thanks!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FALSE ADVERTISING BY POLITICO/CNN???

Since Politico/CNN "officially" organized, advertised, and are promoting this event as:

TWO DEBATES.
    TWO CHANCES FOR YOU TO QUESTION THE NEXT PRESIDENT.

SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
    VOTE FOR QUESTIONS NOW.

by using the term "vote", and providing the means in which to vote, i.e. "ballot", they are inferring that a tally of these ballots will be performed which will then sanction a specific action. Are they not somehow legally obligated to abide by their own "declared" rules?

CAN MEDIA BIAS BE PROVEN???

Voting for Questions

It appears that MOST individuals (not ALIPAC and affiliate members) are posting questions rather than voting since it is easier and much less time consuming. Therefore, maybe we should collaborate on just a few core questions, continually track its approximate location, and ask participants to specifically focus on voting for these questions.

I have been doing both, voting and submitting questions.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is my question for the Republican debate:

"Since our Federal government chooses which laws to enforce and not enforce concerning immigration, what would be your reaction if the American citizen decided to choose which laws they would obey or disobey, including paying Federal taxes?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast