Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Guess it must be different in each state or something.....my daughter qualified under every standard, except the "white quota" was full and only minorities could qualify. Even though female was considered a minority they didn't get a quota for them. LOL She had friends of other races in about identical situations but not nearly the grades and they got right in. Maybe she'll stand a better shot soon since she's moved out on her own with roommates and is 21 now. I'm sure they'll find some new reason...but one can hope.
    Sad how our government thinks that the American Dream can only apply to non citizens and minority's, that probably worked half as hard as your daughter! No wonder why our workforce is so mediocre we give the jobs out the same way, meanwhile places like japan hire according to qualifications, and were the ones making the garbage while they excel!!
    social justice....the progressive way....sickening though it may be...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Disagreement is not rude, nor racist. Its a fact - law breakers deserve no special treatment, benefits or consideration. They need to go back and fix their own countries. That is what we are trying to do - get rid of and identify the traitors.

If you don't agree with abortion for instance - its pretty black and white - a beating heart. Whether it belongs to a nursing home resident who cannot recognize her family or a fetus, it is still a beating heart that cannot exist without help. You may think its an inconvenience or the mother's wants take precedence, or if your grandma is in a nursing home and unable to speak or eat you may think it is an inconvenience and unnecessary expense. If someone things different - they are entitled to speak it.

We don't have a voice any more in our country and its policies, but we still have freedom of speech. And I will continuously speak out against illegal invasion that is sucking my tax dollars when the law should be enforced. I really no longer care about individual stories of hardship of invaders, they need to go back home and fix their problems. I'm too busy trying to get them to go home.

Some of us have children who aren't doing so great. I have a child who cannot do school. He is learning disabled but never qualified for any aid whatsoever until now as a 16 year old flunking high school freshman they finally give him an IEP and then cannot even manage to get him into IEP classes so he may flunk the whole freshman year! Now if our schools weren't so broke keeping up with the needs of illegals would my son have not had his entire school career wasted so far - with the district denying his problem and being adversarial all the way? Hey, we can't even get to the Dream Act. If he is ever able to even work one of those entry level jobs that they say Americans don't want I would be thrilled. Not everybody is born equal. And we have plenty of those not born equal ones born citizens that need jobs and educational extra help and chances but our nation has given it all to the illegals and ignored the citizens in our case anyways.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

TAFSA

The FEDS have taken over college loans. My daughter's existing bank loans were hijacked by the Dept. of Education this year. The Dept of Edu., has hired a collection company to collect payments on behalf of Gov.
    Surely you realize that social justice requires whites to be excluded from any government money. The government just needs whites to work and pay taxes.
    My daughter got all A's thru high school. Is on the Deans list at a conservative public college in Texas. Very little financial aid was available to her even tho we have a one income family and make less than 100,000. per year.
    You younger parents better start saving for college.

Yes the anchor babies do need to go back with their parents Jessica. Yes it will be hard. It will be a life defining moment for them. If they ever make it back to the states it will be as a terrorist or hopefully as a productive citizen who respects the opportunity to be here. We should not be funding college for UDI's at the expense of our own. I am not too worried about the terrorist part since they are already threatening that here not that I think they won't do it - some are already doing it. So yes it is a concern. I have heard that most nations make college very inexpensive for their students - it is part of a successful nation to have educated people. Seems like everything here in the US is backwards anymore.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123