Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    ANOTHER DAY TO MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD PATRIOTS!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

i tried but here is the email from Congressman John Sarbanes

Dear Mr. Stevens:

Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. I appreciate hearing from you on this important matter and I welcome the opportunity to respond.

The well-being of our Nation and its citizens must be given the utmost consideration in the continued debate on immigration. I am a strong supporter of an immigration reform policy that takes into account national security and economic interests, as well as the need to provide a fair, legal framework for those seeking to come to our Nation from other countries. By working together, we can formulate a new immigration policy that improves security and preserves the values and principles that we as Americans hold dear.

I support improved border security and law enforcement, a focus on punishing employers who knowingly hire undocumented workers, and a practical approach to addressing undocumented workers currently in the country. I will keep your views in mind should the full House of Representatives have an opportunity to consider any relevant legislation in the future.

Again, I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

John Sarbanes

Member of Congress

April
    Another DAY TO LET THE TRAITORS KNOW WE ARE AS MAD MAS HELL AND WE are NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!! LETS ALL CALL EMAIL AND FAX!!!
    If they take their phones off the hooks fax and always add an email!! We need to do ALL THREE OVER AND OVER until the traitors listen!!!

April
    Congressional Contact Info :

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE NUMBERS

800-833-6354
    800-862-5530
    877-851-6437
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

April
    I HOPE EVERYONE IS STILL MAKING THEIR VOICES HEARD ON THIS!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I HOPE EVERYONE IS STILL MAKING THEIR VOICES HEARD ON THIS!
    I have been calling and faxing on this one along with health care! Keep up the roar everyone.

DITTO, it is important to give them something to think about when they are at home on break!! KEEP POUNDING THEM!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345