Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You bet they did! Or since the focus is on Obamacare, lets try to the scamnety bill through. Man these people make me sick!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    You bet they did! Or since the focus is on Obamacare, lets try to the scamnety bill through. Man these people make me sick!
    TIME TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WE ARE STILL OUT HERE AND WE ARE NOT GIVING UP AND WE ARE NOT GIVING IN!!!!

I had a little chit chat with Minnick's office. First I told the staffer that although I'm not a Democrat, I was pleased with the way Minnick has been voting on the issues so far that concern me. Then I said, as Idaho is typically a Republican state, it wouldn't be wise for Democrat Minnick to even consider voting for this amnesty bill when 80% of Idahoans want something done about the illegals here, and they do not want amnesty of any kind. I reminded him that we have almost 70,000 of Idahoans out of work and these Americans need the jobs back that the illegal aliens have taken in this state. The staffer was jotting all this down, then said he would pass it along.

As for Simpson's office, I basically repeated the same things and when I asked the girl if I was ranting on too long, she giggled and said, "No, I'm writing all this down and I'm going to relay it all to Representative Simpson."
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I had a little chit chat with Minnick's office. First I told the staffer that although I'm not a Democrat, I was pleased with the way Minnick has been voting on the issues so far that concern me. Then I said, as Idaho is typically a Republican state, it wouldn't be wise for Democrat Minnick to even consider voting for this amnesty bill when 80% of Idahoans want something done about the illegals here, and they do not want amnesty of any kind. I reminded him that we have almost 70,000 of Idahoans out of work and these Americans need the jobs back that the illegal aliens have taken in this state. The staffer was jotting all this down, then said he would pass it along.

As for Simpson's office, I basically repeated the same things and when I asked the girl if I was ranting on too long, she giggled and said, "No, I'm writing all this down and I'm going to relay it all to Representative Simpson."
    Great JOB TINY!!!! The staffers have been surprisingly nice to me today as well!

Just got back from an appointment...will call and fax in the morning,,,already did my caps alert
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Just got back from an appointment...will call and fax in the morning,,,already did my caps alert
    GREAT SOSAD!!! Wonderful to have you ready to ROLL!!!

I just read his bill, it is the biggest joke and scam on the American people I have ever seen.

This guy is a real fruit cake!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just read his bill, it is the biggest joke and scam on the American people I have ever seen.

This guy is a real fruit cake!
    He's delusional.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    forwarded to over 400 people on my AOL contacts list ... many are OUTRAGED

Many are ALSO UNEMPLOYED

I just read his bill, it is the biggest joke and scam on the American people I have ever seen. :evil:

This guy is a real fruit cake! :evil:
    How about a link for the rest of us.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast