Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR,
    Thank you for you response. It has added some other insight to our plight and it's truly beginning to feel like a plight.

I refuse to stop defending our country. I love the United States of America. I don't necessarily agree with many of our politicians and some of the bills they try and slide through that have other hidden agendas and motives.

I personally have many friends in Hollywood that feel they have to stay silent or they will be "blackballed" from gaining roles through major casting companies in Hollywood.

I really believe that is a sad state of affairs.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

MarkB,
    Thank you. You are always awesome when it comes to giving us other information and links to halp us along our battles.

I truly appreciate it every single time you take time to respond to us.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Thank you so very much AmericanElizabeth,
    Your post said it all.

This says it all: Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
    That saved a wretch like me.
    I once was lost but now am found,
    Was blind, but now I see.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sher, it is a shame that people cannot feel free in our country, to express their strong feeling about our nation and their beliefs without being concerned they will lose work. You know something is wrong when people are being silenced in their own nation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth,
    It's more than a shame when people in our country don't feel free to express their feelings, thoughts and strong beliefs about our country. It's the beginnings of them trying to take our Constitutional Right away of Freedom of Speech. That's why I continiue to write and call and talk to people. I will not stop talking and stating my opinion and give them their way and the feeling they are winning.

I'm one of the most unsilenced people some of my family, friends and associates know, lol.

The way I look at it is if they don't like my opinion, then either don't listen or go somewhere else.

Thanks once again for your comment. I appreciate it. Have a great weekend! ! !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12