Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There's No Racism in Illegal Immigration.

Quite hoinestly I'm am getting exhausted and sick and tired of defending our state of Arizona and the SB1070 Law.

I'm tired of hearing so many of the protesters saying that law is "Racist, A Violation of our Civil Rights, or a Crime against Humanity." I do not see the words racist or color between the words Legal Immigration and Illegal Immigration.

Personally I thought it was an issue of Legal versus Illegal and I don't care how you look at it or cut it, it's not about being a racist or about someones color of skin.

It to me is simply put, "I as an American Law Abiding Citizen do expect that my Government in Washington D.C. both Follow and Execute the Federal Laws that are in place. I do everything the legal way and only ask others to do the same."

I as one single solitary person have a voice, and I also have "Freedom of Speech", and in having that Constitutional right, I spend every moment of my free time calling and emailing and talking to everyone that I can to let them know we all need to do what is right for America.

WE WANT THE AMERICA WE LOVE BACK. WE WANT PEOPLE IN THE WHITE HOUSE THAT FOLLOW OUR LAWS AND THAT ARE PROUD TO BE AMERICANS. I PRAY THAT IN MY LIFETIME I NEVER AGAIN LIVE UNDER THE REIGNS OF A PROFESSED TO BE PRESIDENT THAT NEITHER TRULY WITH HONOR, DIGNITY NOR RESPECT DOES HIS JOB NOR LOVES OUR COUNTRY THE WAY WE DO. WE ARE STRONG CITIZENS. ENOUGH AMERICANS HAVE TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO FIGURE IT OUT AND GET IT.

POWER IS IN NUMBERS, THIS IS OUR LAND, THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, AND WE DID THE HIRING AND WE CAN AND WILL DO THE FIRING.

Please if you each only do one thing a day to let youri voice be heard, please just take the time to do something.

We are beyond needing the great citizens of the United States of America to Wake Up. We need Unity, We Need Action and to many it feels as if our time is running out before we are stripped of many of our Constitutional Rights.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Hi Sher! I also live in AZ. I'm kind of over the burn of it now - our own calling us racist. I will have to check the politicians list at the top of this forum - journalists need a list too - so many people have disqualified themselves from ever being considered for intelligent discourse and have totally betrayed any trust that I had in them, or that I felt was due to them because of the position they hold. Our job is sooooo huge - to insist on fair reporting, fairness in application of the law. Personally I have family in other parts of the country that jumped to it - the snap judgement of racism - and I won't even bother to discuss it with them. Perhaps they will wake up over time, or with due diligence - get a room with a view.

Remember, when you point a finger you have 4 more pointing back at you - if all they can see is racism then they are the ones with race stuck on the brain. . . . is that like water on the brain?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

sarum,
    It's a pleasure meeting another Arizonian. I don't think I'm even close to being over the burn of it. It's really pathetic that our own are calling us racist. I was from Chicago, Chi-Town if you will. I fought to defend people of colors rights. I kind of feel like the Vietnam Veterans that came back from Nam now and I definitely understand how they felt. We're being disrespected in our Country, we're being called Racists, and some of us are even being threatened.

I love the United States 0f America and I'm not afraid to stand up for my convictions.

I' m not asking much, just for the "REAL DEAL" The change back to the basics and the foundation of what our country was founded on.

I want our POLITICIANS to do what they are expected and required to do. We do have a voice, however, when we voice our opinion, we're racist, too far right or one of those crazy conservatives.

It's kind of ironic really. I could spout hostility and rage and claim that those that don't believe the way I do are RACISTS, but I don't. I have too much respect for my values and the respect of others to call people names.

I really appreciated your input.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sher and Sarum, you are both right, it is getting old to have to constantly defend the truth and ourselves against our own fellow Americans, sometimes we even find ourselves on the defense with family...

Saturday, was out at my mothers place. My new sister-in-law was out there and as we stood talking I was telling about an incident in the grocery store in town. In the store, I told her and my sister, there in front of me stood this kid, about 15 with a shirt on emblazened with the Mexican flag and it said "Mexican Pride". I made my statement about what that said to me, and how if people from Mexico feel so much pride that it makes them want to wear a shirt showing it, they should be at home in Mexico.

My sister-in-law then looked at me and said "AmericanElizabeth, you're a racist". She was not being sarcastic, no. Big mistake on her part. I turned to her and explained, "being Mexican is not a race, it is a nationality, I am an American, that is not my race". I then went on and told her that if they really do love their nation so much, they need to be there to help make it better, instead of being here, taking the easy road with their perverbial tail between their legs, hiding out from the troubles down there. I also explained how much I love America, could not imagine living anywhere else, and no matter how bad it gets, I will stay here and fight for it, it is my country and I am proud of it, what it has been and what it can be.

People like this, even your own relatives, are dimwitted from all the kool-aid they have been drinking, and are also not as bright as they'd like to potray themselves to be as they seem to refuse to learn more about this issue instead of being spoon fed garbage material about it over the mainstream media.

Just remember, it really is survival of the fittest in this nation, and those who live on the mainstream liberals kool-aid, are going to be left behind in the dust of those, like yourselves, who refuse to be brainwashed that wanting the rule of law to be applied and common sense to rule.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you AmericanElizabeth for agreeing with Sarum and myself. Thank you also for responding and for your input.

It is a sad state of affairs when we have to defend ourselves against our own citizens and our families. They just don't seem to be getting it. It isn't about taking sides, it's about what is right and what is wrong.

I do tend to side with you, if those from other countries have so much "PRIDE" in their countries, then they should go back to their counties and homes and work to defend their "PRIDE and work to BETTER their COUNTRIES."

You are NOT a racist by stating your opinion. I didn't hear you state that you said you hated all Hispancs. If you stated you hated all Hispanics, then yes, I think some would agree you could be construed as a racist.

It is OUR COUNTRY and WE ARE AMERICA. LOL, if I believed every single word the mainstream press put out there, I'd be s real confused human being. It takes more than the Mainstream Press to become an "INFORMED CITIZEN." It takes research.

It amazed me a few minutes ago, I write on another political site and I received a letter from a person calling me ignorant, stupid and a fool because I responded to a Jon Voight video regarding the problems our country is having. I explained to him that apparently the reason he called me all those names was because I didn't side with his opinion. I also explained I have too much class and dignity and respect for others ro call anyone those names..

So, I thank you for your response it was very refreshing and very much appreciated.

Yes I think that someone should compose a list of emotionally charged words that immediately stop thought. Racist and prejudice are two of those words. I had a room-mate, fresh off the rez and her perceptions of life in town were humorous and intriguing as well as giving me insight to Apache ways of thought. I tried to tell a joke that she and I shared due to her culture shock to my father, first explaining that my room-mate was Apache. My father instantly went on a long hostile rant about me being prejudice because I identified her as Apache. I never even got to say that English was not her first language and that she grew up totally immersed in Apache culture on the reservation and so of course, I never got to tell him the joke either.

Also the fact that culturally we have devolved to the point of name-calling - and if it is in person, loudly insulting in order to shut down dialogue or any meaningful exchange.

It is true that there is too much going on that few of us have the time to be an expert on all of the issues. We need to be able to trust others to digest some information for us and give us the reliable condensed version. Our media is flunking that job. I sure miss the old news radio stations - just the facts ma'am - none of this newstalk waste of time. Even then you had to read between the lines but with the degradation of the journalistic profession it is all that much more work - serves to keep us ignorant.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Another word that gets used to try to bash anyone with an opinion on the illegal immigration issue is "xenophobic". It is being overused just as racist is.

Americans have to stop identifying themselves by their ancestors race, but by their nationality by saying "I am an American". What really matters is only that. Something a lot of illegal aliens and some legal immigrants do not get when they come here (not all, but some).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    Hey Arizonans - the majority of Americans are FOR THE SB 1070 LAW.

So much so that about 20 other states, or more, are enacting the same type of BILLS - that would be plural.

Know this! THAT is God's Holy Hand who did that! I know it as sure as I'm an American who loves being an American, only second to being a Christians.

Don't believe the LIES that more Americans are against SB 1070, just because the illegal aliens and their cohorts LIE, which is the primary conversation required to "pass as legal Americans" for illegal aliens.

Pray to God and thank Him for waking up Americans all of this GREAT land who are waking up and speaking out on behalf of the America that God has blessed so greatly.

Wasn't long ago that the illegal aliens for decades seemed to be in the majority, and they never got willfully in front of cameras to show their numbers.

In March 2006 Mexico's illegal aliens did America a favor and marched all over America with their Mexico flag, which set a fire under America's majority of citizens - from ALL races of patriotic Americans - and they're not going to shut up.

Illegal aliens have a fight on their hands that many believe God has blessed on behalf of the patriotic Americans.

Common sense is a calming things.

Hollywood movies are collectively controdictory against each other, even those that are very appealing to watch, their messages many times contradict other films made by the same actors.

It's all about the freedom of filming for the actors and their co-working film makers.

Not the way it used to be, like during WW II, but so be it.

Think of what it's like for Conservatives in Hollywood, for which there are many.

Not to forget the Christians in Hollywood who are really given a fight simply for being Christians, which makes me wonder since it's well known that the Jewish run Hollywood and always have.

Anyway,

Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

GR:

Think of what it's like for Conservatives in Hollywood, for which there are many.

Not to forget the Christians in Hollywood who are really given a fight simply for being Christians, which makes me wonder since it's well known that the Jewish run Hollywood and always have.
    GR, it seems so backwards doesn't it? The very people through which their beliefs founded Christians beliefs being "persecuted" through an industry which is inundated with many Jewish people. However understand it from this perspective, anyone who cannot claim they are redeemed by the blood sacrifice (known as being "saved" in some circles) of Jesus Christ (Himself born a Jew), then they are lost and are steeped in the worldliness of Hollywood's liberal politics.

This says it all: Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
    That saved a wretch like me.
    I once was lost but now am found,
    Was blind, but now I see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast