Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK-WE SALUTE YOU!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK-WE SALUTE YOU!

HELL YEAH! ~DOGS Extremely Pissed off RIGHT Wingers 2

1 Million Moms & Women For The 2nd Amendment
    shared Extremely Pissed off RIGHT Wingers 2's photo.

I LOVE our patriotic bikers! You guys (and women) are awesome!!!! Great meme from Extremely Pissed off RIGHT Wingers 2 (they always come up with such great stuff!!!) -Katniss

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK-WE SALUTE YOU! ~DOGS Extremely Pissed off RIGHT Wingers 2

THE BIKER WAVE

NO COINCIDENCE-NO RESPECT-GET PISSED OFF ~D-DOG Extremely Pissed off RIGHT Wingers 2

OBAMA GIVES MONEY TO THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD. NOW HE WANTS TO SUPPORT AL QAEDA IN SYRIA. SAY NO TO SYRIA! LIKE AND SHARE ~D DOG JR~ Extremely Pissed off RIGHT Wingers 2

Never Forget 911
    Last edited by kathyet2; 09-09-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Patriots Ride. I saw this on another site. I don't know where or exactly who but this was taken either yesterday or this morning. Go Patriots!

Neat picture - Overpasses and Bikers!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "Two Million Bikers" Rally Roars Into D.C. Area for 9/11

Wednesday, Sep 11, 2013 |

VIDEO AT LINK BELOW
    "Two Million Bikers to D.C." are riding through the city Wednesday, to honor the victims of 9/11 and the members of the military called to serve after the attacks.
    advertisement
    New York
    Remembers 9/11

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Two-Million-Bikers-Roar-Into-DC-for-911-223271211.html

9/11 Flag
    Unfurled at Pentagon

[IMG]http://media.nbcwashington.com/images/324*182/180298010.jpg[/IMG]

PHOTOS
    New York
    Remembers 9/11

[IMG]http://media.nbcwashington.com/images/324*182/pentagon_9_11_flag.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://media.nbcwashington.com/images/324*182/180298010.jpg[/IMG]

More Photos and Videos

A large rally to commemorate 9/11 is roaring through the Washington, D.C., area.
    About 2,000 bikers with the group "Two Million Bikers to D.C." are snarling traffic on the Beltway with a ride honoring the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and the members of the military called to serve after the attacks.
    On their Facebook page, in all caps, the group said they will stand by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, adding that they're "against any fundamental transformation of America."

Organizers tried to get a last-minute permit to close some intersections near monuments and on Capitol Hill in D.C., but the National Park Service denied that request. According to US News and World Report, park service spokesperson Carol Johnson said allowing the road closures "would cause a severe service disruption of traffic."
    However, permits are not required to hold a rally in the city. It will be up to individual riders whether they choose to enter the city, WTOP reported.
    On their Facebook page, the group apologized for the gridlock they'll likely cause.

"What could have been a one or two hour ride through will now likely be an all day event," the organizers said in the Sept. 6 post.
    The ride will begin at Harley Davidson of Washington in Fort Washington, Md., at 11 a.m. The group did not release a route, citing "security purposes."
    One group of participants is expected to make their way up I-95 North in Stafford at around 9 a.m. They should reach D.C. sometime after 11 a.m. I-95 North at exit 143 in Stafford County was closed for about 15 minutes as motorcyclists began their trip to D.C.
    Shortly after the rally got underway, an accident involving a motorcycle was reported on the Beltway between Connecticut Avenue and Rockville Pike. Chopper4 flew over the scene where a motorcyclist could be seen getting loaded into an ambulance. There's no word on their condition or the circumstances surrounding the accident.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Two-Million-Bikers-Roar-Into-DC-for-911-223271211.html

ClashDaily.com with Doug Giles

Many thanks to our Freedom loving bikers who represent the American Independent Spirit
    #FreedomLovers #BikersOfAmerica #911Commerated #clashdaily

Many thanks to our Freedom loving bikers who represent the American Independent Spirit
    #FreedomLovers #BikersOfAmerica #911Commerated #clashdaily

REBELS WITH A CAUSE: 2Mill. Bikers Head to D.C. for 9/11 - Clash Daily
    clashdaily.comIt has become a 9/11 biker tradition. Hop on the hog and roll toward the nation’s capital, along with a million or two of your biker brothers

CNSNews.com

Never Forget 9/11. Never forget what happened. Never forget who attacked us. NEVER forget the 9/11 victims and those who paid the ultimate sacrifice on that day.

Where is the media on this anyone wonder!!!! Hmmm very little mention of the Biker ride on the national news, like always when the "powers that be" don't want anything mentioned the media puppets are just sitting there with their thumb you know where!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 09-11-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Banned
    Never forget.

Banned

9/11 tribute - amazing grace

Uploaded on Oct 20, 2008
    After watching back this video I can only ask that you read this message and click back to the previous page. I made this a few years back when I was much younger and kind of regret putting it up on youtube. Repeating footage of this day the way I did was so unnecessary and can only imagine how traumatic it is to watch, especially those of you that had family/friends out there on that day and I'm truly sorry. Please understand my intentions were good but I really hope you took the time to read this message and find another video. Nobody needs to be reminded of the tragedy in this way. It's about the people. Sending out SO much love to all of you. May their souls rest in peace.
    May their souls rest in peace.

A tribute video to the 9/11 attacks. Please no hateful comments - show your respect.

Music: Leann Rimes - Amazing Grace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yVG3nX8MJI
    Last edited by kathyet2; 09-11-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast