Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm hoping this coming May Day March will backfire on them the way the others have. They're more organized now, so I maybe they'll try and tone it down a little. They might pretend to be half assed Americans by not ripping and stomping our flag to pieces, and they might even try to refrain from the name calling, and other various vulgar displays. On the other hand, they can't seem to help themselves. Maybe it's those bandanas they wear over their faces ? Have you noticed, they're ALWAYS the ones doing the name calling, and yet we're labled "hate mongers".
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

MW
    PEACE BY JUSTICE, SECURITY BY RESPECT
    End the War in Iraq, bring the Troops Home
    Respect for the Self-Determination of Nations
    Clean Up for Vieques
    Replace Globalization with Nobilization
    Looks like the hope to make their numbers more impressive by drawing in the anti-war crowd.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

An illegal immigrant is illegal.

Nothing they do is legal, because they are illegal !! Yes, I saw Hillary say that to the labor union. Talk about pandering to the illegal voters ! They forget WE VOTE TOO !

Clean Up for Vieques
    I'm unclear on what this means.

PS......don't you kinda long for the days when the politicians actually spoke to us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    Clean Up for Vieques
    I'm unclear on what this means.
    I didin't get this one either... what is vieques?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe it's time to do a little researching ?

THEY DONT ASK FOR MUCH, DO THEY? I should say "DEMAND".

Of course they want to stop the war with Iraq. That is only because they dont want to fight in any wars. They just want to have all the benefits of "freedom and democracy" without the work, dedication and sacrifices by our soldiers for the benefit of all Americans.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vieques Island is 55 square miles and has less than 10,000 inhabitants and not many visitors. The beaches are just gorgeous. The Island is about 21 miles long by 5 miles at its widest point and it is located between Puerto Rico and St. Thomas, just 6 miles from the south-east coast of Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico itself is located 1000 miles southeast of Miami, Florida and 2 1/2 hour flight.

The currency is the U.S. dollar, major credit cards are accepted in most establishments. The postal service is U.S. Postal Service.

English is spoken by most locals (Spanish is the spoken language of choice although there are two official languages Spanish and English). ( Does that ring any bells ? )

New travel requirements for U.S. Citizens, see the U.S. Department of State web site. Passsport is not required for Americans traveling from the States to and from Puerto Rico but it is required for foreign nationals.

Could it be this island they're talking about, if yes, why in hell should we be expected to clean it up ?

It's still a mystery.

That will NEVER happen as long as were still breathing!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast